Help--Mp3 Player--Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

desh2s

Broken In
Friends,
I am planning to buy a mp3 player with strong video capabilities.
I have narrowed my search to Apple and Creative.
Help me in buying the player.

major considerations are
1. Player should have a HDD as storage
2. Good battary backup while watching videos

OP
desh2s

desh2s

Broken In
My budget is around 20k at max....and I want a battery life of 2.5 hrs while watching videos (in normal conditions not according to specifications).

OP
desh2s

desh2s

Broken In
pathiks said:
u can get the ipod video 30gb 4 12k.. Its battery lasts abt 3hrs wen playing videos

Are you sure about that coz some of my friends are using this 30 GB iPod and while playing videos its battery lasts for ony 5 mins..:(

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
wow. 5 minutes. never saw that. Oh yes, that happens when the battery is 2-3% charged. No such issues mate. You can get 80GB ipod video for 21-22k

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Even i haven't seen any such issues with ipod.. moreover apple have upgraded the battery backup in latest generation ipods

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Ipod 30 GB is the way to go tho if available, you should also look for the Zune which has slightly bigger screen.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Zune? It's not available in India and no support here.

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

For video, i'd strongly recommend you go for Creative Zen Vision:M. It has a bigger and better screen in comparison to iPod and has wider format support. Battery life is also good. Check its review here: *reviews.cnet.com/Creative_Zen_Vision_M_30GB_black/4505-6490_7-31632696.html?tag=pop

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
desh2s said:
Are you sure about that coz some of my friends are using this 30 GB iPod and while playing videos its battery lasts for ony 5 mins..:(
well if thts the case its a problem in ur frenz's ipods ... coz the ipod video plays continuous vdos for abt 3 hrs

OP
desh2s

desh2s

Broken In
mAV3 said:
an 80 gig ipod costs tht much .... u shud get it around 13k or less

Do you know the price of 80GB ipod or you are guessing.....

I really need a HDD based video player ...Can anybody know the price of Creative Zen Vision M

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
80gb ipod costs 21k

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Dude if what you say comes true, just remind me. You will have some reputation points waiting for you:)

Can anyone tell me th price of 60 GB Zen Vision W in India (Preferably Delhi) and where can i buy it in Delhi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom