help mne chose air cooler

luckyidnani

Broken In
hey i am planning on buying an air cooler for office usage what do you guys suggest about this one *www.symphonylimited.com/products/storm-70E.html
i actually have an ac but the power usage is a little bit on the higher side so was planning to shift to air cooler they say this cooler cools compared to an ac sso what do you guys suggest and anyone here owns a similar model please reply about the performance

amitchauhan

Broken In
hey i am planning on buying an air cooler for office usage what do you guys suggest about this one *www.symphonylimited.com/products/storm-70E.html
i actually have an ac but the power usage is a little bit on the higher side so was planning to shift to air cooler they say this cooler cools compared to an ac sso what do you guys suggest and anyone here owns a similar model please reply about the performance

Room coolers can never replace an AC whatever claims company makes. If you are looking for a cooler you can buy a desert cooler which is placed outside the room in a window, that will cool out the room much better than a room cooler.

By the way what is the price quoted for the one you shared ?

OP
L

luckyidnani

Broken In
Yeah even i think its a bit pricey but it is good the only concern is that i do not have any local shops selling it here so i have to buy it online on anapdeal

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, but I don't understand! It consumes something like 450 Watt. An inverter AC consumes something like 700, maybe even less!

amitchauhan

Broken In
Yeah, but I don't understand! It consumes something like 450 Watt. An inverter AC consumes something like 700, maybe even less!

You said you already have an AC installed.. How much electricity it is consuming per day that you are ready to spend 15K for a cooler?

ashs1

Padawan
a BIG NO to air coolers !! i got a symphony air cooler few years back ( it was small & movable inside the house )...but, it rather made it a bit worse.. It Created a highly humid environment in the room where the cooler is placed.. Unless you're sitting in front of the cooler, you'll be feeling uncomfortable. Better avoid the room coolers.

Top Bottom