help mms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashishkamat

Broken In
hi
well i have serious problem with airtel mms service
for 6 days i ranged them teling them my mms is not being sent frm my cell i use nokia 6600. they gave me setting to be downloaded and advance settign tht is to be written as i use nokia 6600 still it is not being send. when ever i call customer care service they say ur complaint is noted u will be contact in 48 hrs. its 6 days but no action can anyone of u help me
i m residing in goa

stalin

Journeyman
Airtel GPRS is not working right now. It happen often buddy. Try to send MMS to your own number if is work then you can continue sending MMS

OP
A

ashishkamat

Broken In
RE

my dear friend i m usign gprs right now and posting this question it works in mahrastra and goa but mms is only not working i m really tired so i m puttign this question here

OP
A

ashishkamat

Broken In
hi

thanks manish ...but in goa there is only one customer care and its very far and peopel there r not well equiped

stalin

Journeyman
Try to change in Multimedia Setting (Select Airtel MMS (not Airtel GPRS). I had Chennai Airtel Connection with GPRS and MMS. While I was Roaming Suddenly My MMS is not working but I can browse internet, send Mail, chat etc. Not able to send MMS. Came back to chennai went to Airtel Showroom told them the problem. They told me it will be work in 48 hrs that time I was using Airtel MTV Card, no charge for SMS and GPRS. But Now Happy using Hutch without any problem but pay 100 buck every month for GPRS.

OP
A

ashishkamat

Broken In
thanks stalin
i had hutch when i was in gujarat and was usign mms and gprs but now i m settled in goa and i took airtel as my card it has good coverage in goa but yaar im troubkle only with mms all other services r good

OP
A

ashishkamat

Broken In
hie

i did that toooooooooooooooooo customer care wale ashish bol raha hoon aaisa suna to dar jate hai
i ranged 76 times in 7 days to customer care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom