Status
Not open for further replies.

binilmb

Always friendly as DIGIT
Hi everybody,

From the last two days i am having a serious problem. My systems power cut off unexpectedly. Is it the problem of my SMPS ?. And also when I am switch on my system, it doesn't start. But pressing the power button for 5 or 6 times or more it starts.
another problem is that when I am running 2 or more programs, or copying the contents from the CD or Pendrive the above problem occurs

I am checking my memory module on my friend's systems but it was working fine.
Is this the problem of my SMPS or my MotherBoard ?. My sys is 4 years old

And also when the system starts up the keyboard and Mouse did not respond for sometime, after pressing any key for 2 or 3 times they works normally.. Please help immediately

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
As is often the case, there's more than one possible cause and it's best to find it by a process of elimination.

Since you're having a startup problem, disconnect all drives and see if it starts up without having to press the power button repeatedly.

You could also try substituting your PSU (SMPS) with a known good one. Perhaps you could borrow your friend's PSU.

acewin

Point Blanc
could be due to any hardware. even RAMs gone kaput, but I do not think it will even boot with bad RAM.
Your only chance is elimination process as pimpom said. add each individual componet to your frn's system keeping precaution(do not put your SMPS to his hardware that can be bad for his hardware), once all components are checked change your SMPS.
I think your PSU has gone weak you may really need to change it finally.

toofan

Technomancer
Before starting the thread try to give it a proper Title so that it become easy to know actually what the thread about.

"Help me" suggests nothing.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Before starting the thread try to give it a proper Title so that it become easy to know actually what the thread about.

"Help me" suggests nothing.

take it cool man the poor guy is a newbie........ Try to remove the ram then try to put it again or get your smps checked

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1) reset and update BIOS
2) try using your friend's PC's SMPS in your PC and check how it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom