Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
Tell us in detail

OK herer u go-
It was like i was planning to go to buy a kite(aati nahi hain phir bhi). Afta i came back mom said, that someone is calling us repeatedly...so i said let him call again and i'll take the fcuk out of him. In the beginning we thought that someone was calling us again and again. So when his phone came, i was like time bahut hain kya........now we had thought that the same person is calling us again and again and asking fr astrouncle. We picked up the phone and ekpt it... till around 5:00......so 5:00 we put the receiver back to the handset. Phir se phone bajne lagey. then wht i did was i'll pick up the phone and kepp it and speak nothing, so mujhe laga ki uske paise barbad ho rahe hain. thn at aroun 5:30, i got to knw ki some tez channel par no. aa raha hain hamara. thn the prob was solved...called up aaj tak tez said tht change no. or will sue u.
This is wht i could write in 5 mnis

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Dude!! You should've answered them. Most likely a hot girl would've called you, in some time regarding her future and love life and marriage . You could've said to her that "Your future will only be bright if you fall in love with pritish_kul2 ,satisfy him in bed regularly."And if she asked "What about marriage?". You could've said "Oh No! Don 't do that. That'll be disastrous for you and your family. But keep loving him".

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
IT happened again yesterday night..guys night....i called up aaj tez said koi higher authority se baat karvao. The higher authority said that this is ur prob tht ppl are adding 2 in front of the no.........kabhi yeh higher authority sadak par mil jaye to pakad pakad ke marunga...(haha).....i wanna write it in the newspaper...any one knw how ??

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Just write it like a letter to editor and send it to the local newspaper's editor. Im sure you know how to write a letter to the editor since thats one thing we've done in entire school days :D

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
pm ko likh dun nahi toh...i've gt the screenshots

d programme comes at 2:00 in aftanoon and 7:30 in nite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom