Help Me to choose.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
Hi guys, i am in my final year B.E , mechanical and i am planning to do an MBA or (any other good management course like industrial management) abroad, anyway after the course and some 2-3 years of work experience , i have to join my family business... but i am in dilemma where to it , US, UK , Aus or any other European nations...

P.S: i am average student , not a bookworm :D

paradise_guy

Broken In
Pleased to know of your plan to study abroad...

I suggest you consider UK as it will save you a year. All UK Masters courses are of one year duration only.

You can visit my blog www.locam.blogspot.com to read more about selecting a university abroad.

paradise_guy

Broken In
If you are considering going abroad... You have a lot of courses to choose from... like MSc Management, MSc International Business so on and so forth. But, I advice you choose a course based on your interests and what you like doing most... That way you will never regret your decision.

For more information

Visit

*www.locam.blogspot.com

and post a query indicating your qualification, grades etc to enable our professionals help you in deciding the right course for you.

OP
anish_sha

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
Can anyone let me know which are the universities in UK and Aus which offer MBA without any work experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom