Help Me To Choose A Better Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
E50 is good, but look for E51.
Nokia 6300 is bad, not recommended.

Nokia 6233 is a value for money phone. You can't compare it with the above two or I would say only E50. If you want Symbian then E50 or else Nokia 6233. :)

OP
K

kiran46

Right off the assembly line
Are applications like real player are supported by 6233, such as in 6600 :confused:. I need mobile which supports additional players and some applications.:smile:

what is the advantage of having a symbian os ?

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Are applications like real player are supported by 6233, such as in 6600 :confused:. I need mobile which supports additional players and some applications.:smile:

then for additional file support by the N72

symbian is like windows is too computers

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

Nokia 6233 is a series 40 phone. It will let you install only java apps and as oh now the java apps are very basic and won't let you play additional files, open documents, pdf's.

So if you need to use your mobile like a computer then leave aside Nokia 6233, Nokia E51 is the phone to go with. :)

It will let you install pdf readers, word readers, movie players(.avi, .flv.mp4 etc), chat clients and much more.

Besides it can be hacked and modified just like any OS. It supports multitasking, which is limited in firmware based phones(Nokia 6233,SE w810i and so on).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom