help me out..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presently...I am purusuin BCA final year..I am very confuse regarding my next step i.e. post graduation

Plz suggest me what to do after my bca...as i dont want a job rite after my bca..so..suggest me...which must have gud future.....

adi007

Youngling
no doubt about it!
MCA
My sister is doing MCA and she has just got recruited at infy for 29,000 in campus.She is currently studying 5th sem.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
The_Devil_Himself said:
AFAIK, BCA + MCA will be counted as B.Tech Equivalent.

BCA + MCA takes 5 years in total (BTech takes 1 Year). The Only 'advantage' is you don't need to bang your head over Math :rolleyes:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^very true man.Subjects like maths,signals and systems etc. are real pain in the a&&.But look at the rewards dude a B.Tech is better than BCA+MCA combo.IMAO IT jobs suck.

chicha

High without substance...
i am doing my BCA and i am in final year too.
i am doing it in bangalore from bangalore unvi.
where are you studying?
could you please tell me the course details, like the subjects you had for the 3 years.

i am looking for masters in computer networks.

OP
bajaj151
chicha said:
i am doing my BCA and i am in final year too.
i am doing it in bangalore from bangalore unvi.
where are you studying?
could you please tell me the course details, like the subjects you had for the 3 years.

i am looking for masters in computer networks.

My 3 yr course includes:
C,C++,Data Structure,Oracle,Networking,Software Engg,Electronics,Maths (mainly Stats),n basics......

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
BCA Syllabus (BU) has changed this Year.

1st Sem -> C, Digital Electronics (basic Adders and Registers), Mathematics (Same as PU + some new stuff), Indian Constitution (!) and English
2nd Sem -> Data Structures using C, Operating Systems, Numerical Methods and Stats, Human Rights and Environment (!) and Kannada
3rd Sem -> Accounts (!!!!), C++, Disc. Mathematical Structures, DBMS, Personality Development (!)
4th Sem -> UNIX, System Analysis and Design, System Programming, Data Comm and Microprocessors
5th Sem -> Comp. Architecture, Java, VB, Software Engineering, Operations Research
6th Sem -> Computer Graphics (i.e. using basically C prog), Web Designing (HTML, XML), Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Project.

3 Sems have totally changed!! If you are annoyed my maths, then better join B.Tech/BE, because BOTH annoy you now :rolleyes:

rajesh_dstm

Right off the assembly line
I would recommend MCA.
If you are interested in going out of Delhi then you can try DAV Indore. Very good institute. very reputed in overseas. I did my MCA from DAV.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
[quote='[xubz]If you are annoyed my maths, then better join B.Tech/BE, because BOTH annoy you now :rolleyes:[/quote]
Dude b.tech maths sux big time and its far harder than BCA I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom