Help me in Assembling a system for my friend!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@Vaibhav, that board looks a bit cheat (build)

and you never know when Tirupati enterprises could pull the plug as it is a dying brand.

Better stick to Gigabyte/ASUS and Biostar/Jetway for budget.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
dont buy that.... dont buy any motherboard thats not from Gigabyte/msi/asus every1 saying that but you still buying it are you dumb

ok i will not buy that abit board but tell me which gigabyte board i have to choose for the processor "AMD Athlon X2 7750+ black edition" and also my only budget is 4000 maximum for the motherboard.
Thanks in advance to all for helping me so much.

ok i will not buy that abit board but tell me which gigabyte board i have to choose for the processor "AMD Athlon X2 7750+ black edition" and also my only budget is 4000 maximum for the motherboard.
Thanks in advance to all for helping me so much.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
make the budget at 4.5k and you will get Gigabyte 780G motherboard (don't remember the model number though) or get Biostar 780G for some 4k bucks.

now i am considering "gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP" motheroard. please tell me is it fine for my processor.
**www.giga-byte.co.in/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2950

now i am considering "gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP" motheroard. please tell me is it fine for my processor.
**www.giga-byte.co.in/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2950

Ankit

Journeyman
Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP is absolutely fine.

Make sure you get the same model number. Like if you get GA-MA78GM-S2H instaed of GA-MA78GM-S2HP, Onboard DTS will be missing, which I think is not a big issue if there is a good price drop. All this onboard DTS and Dolby digital are just software features in these Motherboards..

And if you can get MA-78GPM-DS2H for around 5K, go for it as it has 128mb DDR3 sideport memory and all solid capacitor design.

Finally i Purchase all the parts for my friend. The price list is following-:

1. Poccy-: AMD ATHLON X2 7750+ Black Edition.
2. Motherboard-: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-US2H Both for Rs.7950/= from "cost to cost".
3. Memory-: Kingston 2GB 800MHz for Rs.1260/= from "computer empire".
4. HDD-: WD 320GB 8MB Cache memory for Rs.2350/= from "computer empire".
5. Monitor-: Samsung 20" LCD 2033SW for Rs.7650/= from "computer empire".
6. Speakers-: Philips SPA1302 2.1 for Rs.1290/= from "cost to cost".
7. Keyboard+Mouse Combo-: Logitech Internet Pro with one year warrantty for Rs.690/= from "computer empire".
8. Pen Drive-: Kingston 4GB*2 with 5 year warrantty for Rs.470/= from "computer empire".
9. UPS-: Microtek 600VA Heritage+ for Rs.1610/= from "computer empire".
10. Cabinet-: Iball Benz with 400W SMPS having 3 year warrantty for Rs.1950/= from"computer empire".
11. Card Reader-: Techcom having 3 years warrantty for Rs.150/=.
12. LCD monitor Screen Guard-: 19" for Rs.60 from "local vendor".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom