Help Me I can't able to install any of the download manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayanbhm

Broken In
Dear friends,
Iam in a big trouble, when ever iam trying install any of the download accelerator (DAP, IDM any of the download accelerator iam getting an error message and i cannot able to complete the task please help me.

with thanks
jeevan

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
I have installed FlashGet for downloading file and I make it deafult download
manager. But whenever I try to download somthing by default Internet Exploler's download mamager starts. FlashGet not taking over the charge to download the file. How I stop IE's download manager and make the FlashGet
to download file whenever I want to download something.

slugger

Banned
usually download manager integrate automatically with browsers, esp true 4 IE

d00d if u don't mind changing ur choice of dl manager i suggest u use Free Download Manager
have used it extensively with IE and never faced integration problem, and performance also top notch
if i remember correctly d interface not 2 different either

@jayanbhm

wat is d exact content of ur error message? a screenshot wudn't b bad either

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Earlier I have installed Fresh Download Manager, Download accelerator Plus,
Both were working. My last installation was DAP, which was working fine. But for a few days whenever I try to download something the web site hangs up
and I have to close that web site by "end task". Then I disbable the DAP, after disableing the the DAP the download starts in IE download manager. Then I uninstall the DAP and install FlashGet, Fresh Download etc. but all are fail to be a default download manager. Now whenever I try to download something IE download manager take over the charge to download the file.

slugger

Banned
me dun know abt Flashget but in FDM, i got this option called monitoring options>download options>monitoring TAB

*img182.imageshack.us/img182/8607/monitoringiw4.gif

it show me d list of browser 2 b integrated with [IE and Firefox enabled by default]
check if ur dl manager has sumthin' similar and if not enabled, do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom