Help me decide on phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
cam & music quality both matters...

and i need the best out there... these r the nominees.. i want an audience poll :D

Hey.. the N95 has usb port too.. does that mean that i can use it as an 8GB portable drive too?

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
pathiks said:
yup u can..
btw that feature is there in all new fones..
I meant USB 2.0 via Mini USB interface and mass storage class support to support drag and drop functionality...
Is it directly pluggable & read/writeable... like flashdiscs?
*www.superetrader.co.uk/images/usb_mini_usb.jpg*images.wirelessinfo.com/images/upload/Image/reviews/images/Nokia/N95/Nokia_N95_bottom.jpg

Pathik

Google Bot
Yup @ kooly.. You can use the fone in data storage mode as usb drives..
tho the speeds might be a lil less...
also if u r a GPRS user u might be disappointed as w960 doesnt have EDGE..
btw both n95 and w960 are awesome fones..

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
wireless internet is also priority.. the faster the better....N95 has 3G, GPS, HSDPA, Bluetooth, A2DP, Infrared, USB, WLAN, right... W960.. no? Then N95?
What's the use of HSD... & A2DP... i'm kinda layman here :D

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
yup.. maybe.. in n95 u ll also get a choice of 5-6 browsers and chat clients and download managers..
but w960 is a better multimedia fone.. n95 is a all rounder..

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@koolbluez-A2DP is useful if u want to listen songs via wireless bluetooth headset.For eg:the headset which comes with moto rokr is a wireless one.I think instead of that you invest in a good wired headset.(Bose or creative EP630)

Pathik

Google Bot
Hsdpa is a 3.5g tech wich offers speed upto 3.6mbps.. Forget it in india.. A2dp is a profile used to stream stereo music over bt to wireless headsets.. U can get the moto s9 or nokia bh 501 headsets..

utsav

damn busy...
i hav heard that N72 has symbian 8.1 .can i flash it with 9.2

and upto how much expandable memory can be added to the phone.
should i buy it or wait till november to get the N73 at a cheaper price.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
doubt: n95 8GB has no edge... meanin i dont get full speed gprs.. or the hsdpa takes care of the loss of edge?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
koolbluez said:
doubt: n95 8GB has no edge... meanin i dont get full speed gprs.

Yup, U won't.

But 3G & is coming to India soon, so u won't miss anything. If you are going for N81 tehn my recommendation is to save money & go with harddisk less version & then add memory card as u need

Pathik

Google Bot
@utsav no u cant upgrade..
@kooly who told u n95 doesnt hav edge? It has class 32 edge.. And nope hsdpa counts for nothin in india..

@utsav no u cant upgrade..
@kooly who told u n95 doesnt hav edge? It has class 32 edge.. And nope hsdpa counts for nothin in india.. Btw gx n95/n81 8gb hav 8gb of flash memory not hdd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom