help me buying a dual sim smart phone

rst

Youngling
1)budget = 15k
2)OS = android,window or any other
3)good quality camera
4)dual sim
5)Can run trading software (like angel ,Zerodha trading etc)
6)large display (4 inches )
7)dual core processor, 500 Mb RAM( atleast)

ssb1551

Technomancer
Get Xolo Q1000. Or if you want better build quality then look for Lenovo S890 though it doesn't have HD Display as Q1000.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^I've never used or don't know anyone who has ever used Celkon mobiles. So I can't be the judge of it. Wait for someone in the forum to shed some light on Celkon mobiles.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Is dual sim that important? If not better to go for Lumia 620.

I think obviously OP has the need and thats why he is looking for suggestions. No point of suggesting single sim phones when he has clearly mentioned his requirements to have a DUAL sim phone.

OP
rst

rst

Youngling
In xolo q1000 ,we cannot transfer applications into memory card
Also its picture and video quality is not better than A119Q
So I decided to buy celkon A119Q

Plz give me suggestions about memory card(32 GB)
I think there are memory cards of class 6,7,..10

ssb1551

Technomancer
Congrats!! Do let us know about the performance of the Phone. If possible do post a small review of the Celkon Phone.

Of all HTC phones in the market only HTC One is worth buying, others are just not rightly priced

I would also recommend xolo q1000

Of all the HTC phones in the market, only the HTC One X+ is worth buying.
The HTC One is not worth the price, while the HTC One X+ has had a phenomenal price drop and it offers a decent value for money.

In xolo q1000 ,we cannot transfer applications into memory card
Also its picture and video quality is not better than A119Q
So I decided to buy celkon A119Q

Plz give me suggestions about memory card(32 GB)
I think there are memory cards of class 6,7,..10
Thats one beast of a phone, people say its as heavy as the Galaxy Note, something like 180grams :(
and the shockingly low 1.4 Gb user memory..can you install games on SD Card?
but heard the display is awesome, and the camera is as good as 2012 flagships..
Please write a review and if possible compare its performance to high end phones...

Btw go for a Class 8 card.They are cheap for its performance.Class 10 is overhyped and overkill for phones.
There are no odd numbered Class, only 4-6-8-10.
As for me Class 6 is sweet deal because it can handle 1080p video recording easily and i transfer files from PC only once inva week or so , so speed not a priority.

Dual sim smart phone you need you can also go for andriod phone you will get wide range of brands in it,

there are best mobile phones in india you can get within your budget. Get samsung galaxy duos, canvass hd or you can go for htc products.

Top Bottom