Help Me Buy a Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten

Banned
Read many comments....Ur budget is 1.2K.

And the thing is you are not going to buy a mouse pad.....So lazer mice are out of the question because on higher dpi settings...without a good mouse pad....Ur mouse will lag and will be inaccurate.

So its better to go with MX518 which is one of the best optical mouse and a long runner.

Has proven itself to be reliable.

Peace~~~!

sparx

TechFanatic
The Razer Abyssus has 3500dpi sensor compared to MX518 1800dpi, but MX518 extra thumb buttons compared to Abyssus with 3 mouse button(1 click wheel). Its your choice

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
How do you hold your mouse? That's important. Check the razer site to know your grip.

And Abyssus 3500DPI version has very bad jittering issues on most pads. Don't buy it.
I would suggest MX518 of those. Its a little big and ugly. If you are a palm user or have large hand, then its good. The sensor is worse than Abyssus

If you can increase your budget get the Deathadder. Its has the same sensor the Abyssus has, but a firmware update can fix the jittering issue

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
How do you hold your mouse? That's important. Check the razer site to know your grip.

And Abyssus 3500DPI version has very bad jittering issues on most pads. Don't buy it.
I would suggest MX518 of those. Its a little big and ugly. If you are a palm user or have large hand, then its good. The sensor is worse than Abyssus

If you can increase your budget get the Deathadder. Its has the same sensor the Abyssus has, but a firmware update can fix the jittering issue

I have a palm grip, but not a large hand. Increasing budget is not a problem provided there are benefits in long-time usage as stated earlier. Is DA better than MX518 is respect of ergonomics?

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
They are both palm. *I* think that Deathadder is more ergonomic than the MX518 (which is huge and bulky).
I suggest you go to a shop (or friend) and check out the "feel" of the two mice. It a preference thing.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
After a long time...

Guys how's Razer Cyclosa bundle and what's the price?

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That sounds good. Searching for some reviews...

PS. I think I will get Razer products at MD Computers.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bought the Razer Cyclosa Bundle @ 2400+4% VAT from MD Computers. Thanks everybody for their valuable suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom