Help me buy a Monitor and a low end rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Hi,
I am relocating to Bangalore from Kolkata and will need to buy 2 things...

1. Monitor for myself in Bangalore... budget around 11k..
I am a designer and work on graphics and 3D... i play a lot of 3D games as well... I will be buying a graphic card shortly. I saw a lot of monitors but am not sure as to what aspect to see while buying a monitor so need help...

2. A normal rig for my dad back in Kolkata. Budget around 10k... No need to keyboard and mouse and speakers... I already have a 5.1 speaker which i will keep for my dad.

Please help me guys...

emmarbee

Journeyman
Dell 2209WA - 16K. Not anything else, as you are a designer you need that e-IPS panel than anyone else.
You've mentioned you've seen lots of monitors, did you see them personally at shops or you saw about them online?

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I dont think people now a days care abt low end rigs... its all abt more money and more powerful rigs...

thanks a lot guys
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
I dont think people now a days care abt low end rigs... its all abt more money and more powerful rigs...

thanks a lot guys

Last edited:

emmarbee

Journeyman
Buy S2409W - its just 12,750 shipped to you.
You can get that from techenclave - dealer's paradise. Hurry cause the offer may end anytime :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ I think 1000:1 CR is pretty good. If you are comparing it to DCR of 30k:1 and 40k:1, then you should really have to look at the reality.

if you want top notch quality display and can't spend extra bucks, look for a CRT then.

or else search for 20" or 19" displays with premium panels.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Buy S2409W - its just 12,750 shipped to you.
You can get that from techenclave - dealer's paradise. Hurry cause the offer may end anytime :)

I searched..could not find..it..

could you provide the link..will grab it..!

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
If you want to stick to within your budget then Samsung 2233SW is the beast one! 10K is bit low for a low end rig even at least get a rig with 15K budget. And do you need a graphics card?

Cilus

laborare est orare
Here goes the configuration for your father's machine:

Athlon II X2 240 2.8GHz @ 3.4k
Biostar A760G A2+ @ 3k
Kingstone 2GB 800 MHz DDR2 @ 1k
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB @ 2.9k
Zebronics Cabinet with 450W power supply @ 1k
For monitor u can go for a 18.5" Asus will be a good choice. Price is round 5.9k. For lower price u can go for 17" monitors.

For monitor Viewsonic VX2233wm 22" FULL HD LCD Monitor @ 11k will be a good idea.
Alternatively u can also go for AOC F22 22" FULL HD LCD Monitor @ 8.8k. It is a good monitor.

emmarbee

Journeyman
Deal thread at TE:
*www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/dell-s2409w-12750-shipped-dell-u2410-144546.html

HURRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom