Help me buy a guitar for learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

graydot

Broken In
I am looking to buy a guitar so that I can learn to play it and maybe once I am good enough also compose background scores for presentations and such. But basically it is just because I am interested in playing music and develop the right side of my brain. :D

My budget is 4k. Any ideas? I am told givson is a good brand and that I can get a guitar for 4k easily in that brand. I want a simple basic one but also wish that I can atleast use it for another 2 to 3 years.

Termin@L

Broken In
if u r learning thn a drum guitar will do the work.
look for one with mic out.
will cm under 4k n Hobner/Hobmer is a good brand.

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Hey, don't go for Givson. They have very cheap quality and looks.
In my opinion, Black Acoustic Guitars from Company- GB & A, are perfect both for learning and Professional-Playing.

I am saying this because I have a Givson Venus Rose Guitar and sometimes i get really frustrated while fingering on its Hard Frets. Also, the string quality and sound is too bad.

I recommend a Granada PRS-1 Medium Cutaway. One of the BEST starter guitars ever at 3.1K.

*www.bajaao.com/granada-prs1-medium....html?osCsid=8a0e83f61d7360fd58b7b9d9b5343d60

Don't buy one of these Kolkata company guitars (fendar, givson, ebanez etc) which are Ripoffs of real brands (Fender, Gibbson, Ibanez, etc) unless you are really short on cash.

Check out the link I gave you. Maybe they can ship it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom