Help me buy a good and best smartphone.

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Hi Friends.,

I have been using Xperia ray for past 3 years. Now its time to change my mobile to adapt new technologies.So please help me find a good smartphone.

These are my first 3 options
1.Nexus 5
2.Moto X
3.Gionee Elife E7 (with 3GB RAM)

Help me decide a good one from this. Or you can add your suggestions too..;)

.jRay.

Youngling
Hi Friends.,

I have been using Xperia ray for past 3 years. Now its time to change my mobile to adapt new technologies.So please help me find a good smartphone.

These are my first 3 options
1.Nexus 5
2.Moto X
3.Gionee Elife E7 (with 3GB RAM)

Help me decide a good one from this. Or you can add your suggestions too..;)

G2 if you want the best.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
G2 if you want the best.

Thanks guys for the reply. Here is the questionnaire.

1. Budget? 28000
2. Display type and size? ips or AMOLED, hd or full hd, less tha or equal to 5.5"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? Google,Gionee, Motorollo and now LG
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. All theses features needed. A 16 mp rear and more than 1.3 front preferred.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).Android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. All of the above
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? Need to install more applications.That is, need more RAM
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming, multitasking
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Nexus 5,Elife E7,Moto X
12. Any other info that you want to share Need good camera, sound, and less heat and high battery backup

- - - Updated - - -

Fill this up:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134349
I'd personally recommend lg g2

G2 is little out of my budget..:(
It costs almost 40k...

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It is the best out of those three phones you mentioned, don't know what you mean by beast though, it's not a beast, none of them are.
I will not even compare a Gioneayee or whatever that is, it doesn't even come under same league.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
It is the best out of those three phones you mentioned, don't know what you mean by beast though, it's not a beast, none of them are.
I will not even compare a Gioneayee or whatever that is, it doesn't even come under same league.

Thanks for your reply. I will proceed with Moto X

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Well, I would like to say that nexus 5 is definitely beast considering its specs for price range.. You can handle almost any apps or games and it siri had great dev support.. Go for moto x if you need touchless control

moniker

Broken In
For a dual core krait, Moto X is overpriced at 24k. It'd be a good deal if available for 20k. Among your choices Nexus 5 is a beast with snapdragon 800, so is the Gionee Elife E7 I think.

If the budget is 28k why not Sony Xperia Z?

Last edited:

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
For a dual core krait, Moto X is overpriced at 24k. It'd be a good deal if available for 20k. Among your choices Nexus 5 is a beast with snapdragon 800, so is the Gionee Elife E7 I think.

If the budget is 28k why not Sony Xperia Z?

Ok so with 28 k budget should OP buy 2 yr old phone???

moniker

Broken In
^ 2 years? It was released last year, wasn't it? Frankly I think none of the sub 30k phones released in India this year like moto x, xperia t2 ultra are worth the price, the socs in them are just aren't powerful enough to justify the price. I'd say xperia z, zr, galaxy s4, nexus 5 etc are better bets.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
^ 2 years? It was released last year, wasn't it? Frankly I think none of the sub 30k phones released in India this year like moto x, xperia t2 ultra are worth the price, the socs in them are just aren't powerful enough to justify the price. I'd say xperia z, zr, galaxy s4, nexus 5 etc are better bets.

I am not interested in Sony Smartphones. I have been using Xperia ray for more than 2 years, not a big fan of its UI.

So Nexus 5 for Rs.27,299 is a good catch right..?

Top Bottom