Help me buy a good and best smartphone.

ashs1

Padawan
Despite having impressive specs, Nexus5 has a average camera though..

Among the 3 phones that you have shortlisted, MotoX has better camera ( no idea about gionee phones) :)

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Despite having impressive specs, Nexus5 has a average camera though..

Among the 3 phones that you have shortlisted, MotoX has better camera ( no idea about gionee phones) :)

But Moto X only have a 8 megapixel camera and less pixel ratio when compare to Nexus 5. So how the camera of Moto X is better than Nexus 5..?
I am confused.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get nexus 5 for average cam get sony xperia ZL all round performer.

Sorry man..,not interested in Sony

Superayush

Tech lover
Moto X vs Nexus 5 :-(:shock:
Spec wise Nexus 5 is the best. But from the opinions from you guys., I think Moto X will win the match.

I will explain

If u want a phone u wish to use as flaunt house and to swag about raw specs go for nexus 5

If u want an actual smartphone you wish to use which has features and design and interface with emphasis on usability and packed by some really enhance day to day features like active notifications and touchless control along with really ergonomic design and feel go for moto x

Though do note moto x is only meant for special people who value user experience and optimisations over hippie specs stuffs

Your choice :)

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
I will explain

If u want a phone u wish to use as flaunt house and to swag about raw specs go for nexus 5

If u want an actual smartphone you wish to use which has features and design and interface with emphasis on usability and packed by some really enhance day to day features like active notifications and touchless control along with really ergonomic design and feel go for moto x

Though do note moto x is only meant for special people who value user experience and optimisations over hippie specs stuffs

Your choice :)

^this !

ashs1

Padawan
Have you used a N5 cam ??

yep..I checked out the camera on my friend's N5..

N5 definitely takes good pics under good lighting conditions, but it was really average when it came down to indoors & low lighting conditions..
MotoX takes better pics. ( not best though )..

The HTC desire 816 is also another option you can consider..performance-wise, it won't be any match to the N5, but it does have a gr8 display with a 13 MP camera :) & its priced at 24k :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
yep..I checked out the camera on my friend's N5..

N5 definitely takes good pics under good lighting conditions, but it was really average when it came down to indoors & low lighting conditions..
MotoX takes better pics. ( not best though )..

The HTC desire 816 is also another option you can consider..performance-wise, it won't be any match to the N5, but it does have a gr8 display with a 13 MP camera :) & its priced at 24k :)

MotoX indeed is a great phone but I think N5 has better raw power for the price.

I agree on the low light images, but then which mobile has good low light image capabilities? Even a point and shoot cams fails at that. So I guess if the cam is good in light, you should not bother much about it after that.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
MotoX indeed is a great phone but I think N5 has better raw power for the price.

I agree on the low light images, but then which mobile has good low light image capabilities? Even a point and shoot cams fails at that. So I guess if the cam is good in light, you should not bother much about it after that.

Thanks for your reply.

I have one more question. This is completely off the topic. I want to buy a low budget phone for my mom. Moto E is just lunced in Flipkart with some incredible offers. How is it..?

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I am not interested in Sony Smartphones. I have been using Xperia ray for more than 2 years, not a big fan of its UI.

Sorry man..,not interested in Sony

FYI: Ray is from Sony Ericsson which does not exist anymore. Sony and Ericsson parted with Sony going consumer way. Sony bought out the controlling shares of Ericsson as there were too many executive decisions to make before a product reached the market. The current Xperia line up is from Sony. The designs are better and updates are quicker.

Top Bottom