HELP ME!!!!! ADOBE PDF PRO SUBSCRIPTION AUTO RENEWAL!!!!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Friends, I had purchased ADOBE PDF Reader Pro subscription during the Trial Period and forgot to cancel my subscription after the period is over.
Now I had cancelled subscription/membership along with my ADOBE account also.

But for the past two months there was an auto deduction from my Bank account of monthly subscription fee.

How do I stop that?

Do I have to pay the subscription amount indefinitely???

PLEASE HELP ME FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long of a sub did you subscribe to?

If you cancelled today, sub paid for won't be refunded & ideally future sub payments should not happen. Delete payment details from Adobe, try to contact RM of your bank if needed.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
How long of a sub did you subscribe to?

If you cancelled today, sub paid for won't be refunded & ideally future sub payments should not happen. Delete payment details from Adobe, try to contact RM of your bank if needed.
Cancelled 2 months back after July 2024 Bill was debited from my account.
Problem is my existing membership does not exist, I have to create a new one(new account).

Actually paid through Debit Card.
Talk to bank, if you are confident of never using the same Adobe account to subscribe to Adobe again, tell bank that you are being defrauded & ask to them to remove any standing instruction (not sure if that is created in such cases).

If your bank is SBI, might be easier to just cancel/close card & get a new card issued on grounds of stolen or misuse.

Top Bottom