Help me about network and internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

hameed

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Firneds I am new in this fourm so I need help from you please help me on below issue.

I am using shared internet at office and this internet run thru gateway so what i want if i remove the gateway my internet stopped because every time administrator come to check the gateway so I want is there anyway of any software thur that my internet can be run witout gateway or we can hide the gateway thru software or any solution.

I mean if administrator come to check my network properties he will not find the gateway i think thru software or another way we can run the internet.

devarajan

Journeyman
hameed said:
Hi,

Firneds I am new in this fourm so I need help from you please help me on below issue.

I am using shared internet at office and this internet run thru gateway so what i want if i remove the gateway my internet stopped because every time administrator come to check the gateway so I want is there anyway of any software thur that my internet can be run witout gateway or we can hide the gateway thru software or any solution.

I mean if administrator come to check my network properties he will not find the gateway i think thru software or another way we can run the internet.

Welcome dude plz post this type of question under Q&A section. :wink: .And how can u run internet without the help of gateway??No way to hide all the right's were reserved for administartor only i suppose.

digen

Youngling
Topic Moved

Sorry but I couldnt understand a thing from your post.Can you be a little more clear & precise please?

OP
H

hameed

Right off the assembly line
Yes I know that but I didn't say to remove the gateway I want to hide the gateway so if administrator come to check it will not show. You know there is one software name is Netsetman thru this one you can save your tcp/ip setting you take your laptop anywhere just choose 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 whatever and you can run the internet and network I mean in this software u can put ip address and gatway and domain whatever and your network and internet will run.

But I want to hide the gateway only thru software or thru any thinque kindly help me pls.

thanks

Him007

Journeyman
w/o gatway u can not use ur internet (it is an way where u can send a req to use the internet)
Himanshu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom