help in recovering data

aman gandhi

Broken In
hey guys please help me i have 500 gb hd
in that i have 6 partitions
i dont know what happens in one night but out of 6 partitions 3 partions when i am going to open it will tell me to format that drive
but of that 3 drives or partitions one is my gallary drive of 97.6 gb and it contains all my photos and songs i dont want to format it please tell me the way by which i can recover my photo folder:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
//MOD:
Please do not open multiple threads. Wait for them to be approved, then they will show up on the forum board.

doomgiver

Warframe
+1 for recuva.

or go to commandline/command prompt and type "chkdsk <drive letter> /f"

write exactly as me, without quotes, and replace <drive letter> with yours, (eg : C or D...etc)

frankeric

Journeyman
hey guys please help me i have 500 gb hd
in that i have 6 partitions
i dont know what happens in one night but out of 6 partitions 3 partions when i am going to open it will tell me to format that drive
but of that 3 drives or partitions one is my gallary drive of 97.6 gb and it contains all my photos and songs i dont want to format it please tell me the way by which i can recover my photo folder:cry:

Hi bro check your drive property if your drive is still showing that there is data in it than follow these steps these steps worked for me hope it helped you to.

1)Right click on your task bar
2)Go to tools bar
3)A new drop down menu will open in that click desktop.

By following these steps you will see this desktop>> click on this and navigate to your drivers from which you want to recover your data.

doomgiver

Warframe
Hi bro check your drive property if your drive is still showing that there is data in it than follow these steps these steps worked for me hope it helped you to.

1)Right click on your task bar
2)Go to tools bar
3)A new drop down menu will open in that click desktop.

By following these steps you will see this desktop>> click on this and navigate to your drivers from which you want to recover your data.

not sure if serious, or trolling.

Top Bottom