Not open for further replies.
OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
on_the_rocks said:
you sure of the prices ..... I got apc 650 VA for 5200rs ????:confused:
last month....Nehru Place....

Man I am screwed:)) robbed in daylight...

my god.... how come did you managed to pay such a high price for that one. it's around Rs.3300 at a shop near my house (he'll arrange it for me) but now i am going to purchase it from comnet nehru place for rs 2800 :). though 40km away from my home but can manage to go that much for my pricey machine:)

on_the_rocks

Broken In
ranjan2001 said:
I guess 4% taxes are extra on those prices.

Man i am screwed ... I remember guy telling me 6000 and i bargained for about 15 min he reduced the prices by 800rs after telling me that he is giving me at company prices.... and he did tell 500VA to be 2200 i think but told me that 650va is so expensive because of two batteries and higher capacity board... he told me whatnot.....:mad:

I guess with stories he told me the guy was really convincing.... So he must have deserved the extra cash :D

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Sad to know about such a daylite robbery, can u tell ur exact model name no, just in case u may have got a different model which may be pricey

premsharma

In the zone
ranjan2001 said:
I hope they told me the right price u can call & check.
Robbing in nehru place is quite common if ur not aware of this forum, thats why we guys hang out here.

Thanks for giving price & contact. Price is difficult to belive, everybody quoting different for Back-UPS RS 800 [the one I wanted] from 5000 to 6000.
Meantime I checked with APC headquarters in Bangalore and requested them to indicate price to me so that I know how much I am robbed?

They quoted me Rs 4995/ So I new that I am only robbed by Rs 300 because my little dealer who orders from Noida is giving me for 5300. It might be arround 4500 - 5000 at Delhi. Check the exact model from APC site, they have many variants.

650 VA is arround 3000 - 3500. Really don't know if twin batteries, then may be costly. Twin batteries will only help in longer back up, it will not solve the problem, if you need more VA for high end machine.

Last edited:

sourishzzz1234

Q6600 Underclocked
:cool:Doesnt MAtter with the name.
I have been using Admiral UPS since last 4+ Years without any Problems..
Not even changed My Battery..
I have Frequent Power Cuts But it doesnt matter all...
Only con->Backup time <25min....:cool:

OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
thank you all for your valuable support and suggestions, finally settled with an APC 500VA one, good looks too, will have to use a multiplug for using my modem (ADSL) in conjunction with the monitor. never mind, I am happy :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom