[HELP] how to play military based games

Status
Not open for further replies.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
i have been playing PC games for like 10 years now. I have played hack n slash, racing, strategy and shooting games. The problem is that the most shooting games i played had health regeneration or medi-packs but now i am playing ghost recon advanced warfare(graw) and it don't have a bit of health replenishment during mission.
The style I played shooting games was that run and kill enemies and when get hurt take cover to get back health. In graw i run same way and get killed within a minute or even if i walk slowly i don't notice enemies until they start firing on me and my health goes down and eventually i die before completing mission.
So, i want to know how do i play army based FPS where every movement has to be taken care of??? :cry:
(sorry if i wrote too much :oops:)

gameranand

Living to Play
Exactly. Gaming is not just run and gun you see. Also play some tactical games. Get the name of games from the suggest a game thread.

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
OP - start playing Counter Strike .. :p

i play that almost everyday over internet and i am among the best in my frnds...

Exactly. Gaming is not just run and gun you see. Also play some tactical games. Get the name of games from the suggest a game thread.

got the name of this game from the thread only. also got rainbow six vegas and splinter cell chaos theory...
will try as you told.. thanks... :)

samudragupta

Youngling
best tip is you can start playing on the easy mode and once you get a hang of beating the sh*t out of the enemies, start with the normal and then difficult mode...even i were like you and i just practiced on easy mode.... even today i dont feel ashamed in doing so!!! i mean what good is the game if you cant beat it... atleast it gives you mental peace... hehe.... good luck....

Never ever use a cheatcode or trainers. It simply spoils entire fun from the game.
i agree, i would never do that... due to this i have even left many games incomplete.... or if you get stuck on a certain level dont be ashamed in watching the walkthrough videos on youtube...

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
^ i am playing on easy mode only.. its just that its my first military based game and not a biologically enhanced hero game... have to play like 3-4 tines to get past a checkpoint...

and for cheat codes i use them only after i complete a game once to get some fun... once you use cc you cant stop using them...

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Always shoot in short bursts instead of going :machinegun: and always aim for the head, common and effective tactic in all FPS's from CS to Black-Ops. :cool:

Proper hardware is also important. Get a 1600 dpi mouse and a decent mousepad(no need to buy one, a thin rubber foam square with a smooth surface is good enough). You will find yourself destroying noobs mercilessly :twisted:

Last edited:

samudragupta

Youngling
^ i am playing on easy mode only.. its just that its my first military based game and not a biologically enhanced hero game... have to play like 3-4 tines to get past a checkpoint...

and for cheat codes i use them only after i complete a game once to get some fun... once you use cc you cant stop using them...

dont worry about getting beaten by the game... when im playing multiplayer games, even with all the experience that i have i some times get my A** beaten by some good players... sometimes if my day is bad i get my A** kicked even by noobs... but thats alright, because thats how you learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom