HELP HELP!!!!nav 2005 replace wit 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hi guys hope ur all fine.i wanna ask yall that since nav 2005 has many probs i wanna ask yall if i could replace it wit nav 2003.i got nav 2005 along wit nis 2005.will it work please help cuz i cant uninstall nav 2005 cuz it falls in the nis category in add remove programs. i hav a p4 1.60Ghz,128 ram.thats all ya need to know .please help me guys. :shock: :( :eek:

theraven

Technomancer
no don't
thats just plain stupidity !
if u dun like norton ( and i dun blame u ) try some other av
like maybe kaspersky or nod32

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
just answer my question ant1

please answer i like nav not any other this( spelt backwards) kk so just answer ma ques

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
(sigh) Let me put it quite simply. If you want, please feel free to install NAV 2003 instead of NAV 2005. But seeing as to how you've already installed NIS 2005, then what you would need to do is uninstall it completely, install NAV 2003 and then while NIS 2005, go the "Custom Installation" way and deselect NAV during installation. Of course, this would be a stupid thing to do if you're worrying about security, simply because of the fact that you would be missing out on the suite integration features, plus you dont get the security enhancements, engine updates, etc. that were upgraded in 2005. You can do so if you want, but understand that they release newer versions of an antivirus for a reason.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
why so problem..... NIS05 has NAV05 included.... & if NAV (any version) is installed in ur system it will going to detect it & autometicaly update ur virus definetion file.... NIS is good.... if u dont know much about online sicurity then u should stick with it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom