Help Help Help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a newbie to the DSC W-35 from sony.
Please help me resolve these:-
1.Play A VEDIO file in my dsc.
2.Reduce red eye
3.DPOF

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
read the user manual :p

if you dont havwe it, then download from here -
*www.sony.jp/products/di-world/cyber-shot/emdown/images/dl/title.gif
*www.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/Sony_logo.gif *www.sony.jp/products/di-world/cyber-shot/emdown/images/dl/w35.jpg

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
yup! its given in the manual...still, i'll tell you how to do it as i have sony dsc-w70 and they may be like each other...

1. you must rename the video file as MOVxxxxx where 'xxxxx' stands for any number between 0-99999. then copy the renamed vid to your camera's memory card in the default folder(which is mostly DCIM\101MSCDF(or something like this). Now you can watch the video.

Remember, you cannot copy the video to the internal memory of the camera. And also, THE FORMAT OF THE VIDEO HAS TO BE SUPPORTED by ur cam.

2. The red-eye reduction is available in the menu -->Setup......although it didn't help reducing the red eye at all for me.

3.the option to DPOF is available when you press menu while viewing the photos.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
thetopcyborg said:
yup! its given in the manual...still, i'll tell you how to do it as i have sony dsc-w70 and they may be like each other...

1. you must rename the video file as MOVxxxxx where 'xxxxx' stands for any number between 0-99999. then copy the renamed vid to your camera's memory card in the default folder(which is mostly DCIM\101MSCDF(or something like this). Now you can watch the video.
i think he asked how to play the recorded movie.

push the play button (near view finder) & then you'll see the pics+video. (i'm not sure if this works)

*www.steves-digicams.com/2007_reviews/sony_w35/w35_back.jpg

sorry i've a Sony DSC P41 camera, there's no dial on it, so i'm not sure how to goto play mode in yours.

OP
H

hsr

It is extra correct ! mr topcyborg what i meant was the exat thing he told
sorry for you mr. rpm
thanks alot
mr piyush....... sorry for the mistake and will not repeat!
let me try on my cam

Goten

Banned
I have w35. Got that a month back.

U can play n see all r clicked fotos by pressing the small PLAY BUTTON in the middle over ur LCD.

Its very easy to use.

What are u doing mate.

As far as red eye is concered....U will suffer like me....LOL.

Peace~~~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom