help help help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WINDWALKER

Broken In
GUYS i need help!!!!
god knows what is happening to my system is this a work of ghost maybe
coz so many problems does not appear simultaneously
1--- mY dVd drive is not working properly sometimes it reads the dVd sometimes it simply doesn't and god forbids the pirated cds. it jUst Dont't play them!!!
2.---- a error message pops upwhen i play a game or i start a new instaled software that says
"INSTRUCTION AT 0X00D400B2 REFRENCED MEMMORYAT 0X00000000. THE MEMORY COULD NOT BE "WRITTEN"" and sometimes it says could not read.
3--- im not able to get help from my friends so u r my last hope please help :roll:

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
What is u r system config?..The second problem maybe due to Memory..try to remove u r RAM place it in other slot....

If u r in warranty period go for servicing of the DVD ROM Drive...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Ur DVD ROM lens must be coverd with dust....so buy a CD/DVD Lens cleaner...Preferably...a Philips Lens cleaner (Rs.150/-)

For ur memory problem..plz check ur RAM..clean the RAM slot and the RAM module with a soft clean brush and try to insert the RAM modules into other slots aslo...

cheers n e-peace...

Febians

Broken In
Dvd Lens screwed dude!!

I had the same problem with my laptop dvd drive. The lens got screwed & would read very few cd's/dvd's. Try to clean the lens or else...

Febian
Life would be much easier if I had the source code.

rkb2005

Broken In
"INSTRUCTION AT 0X00D400B2 REFRENCED MEMMORYAT 0X00000000. THE MEMORY COULD NOT BE "WRITTEN""
...........Sure it seems to me that its a problem with your RAM. BTW are you using Hynix RAM?..If so then try reducing the RAM frequency from BIOS settings...It might work! :wink:

rkb2005

Broken In
It worked for me dude!!
I have a hynix RAM and the pc always used to crash..I reduced my RAM frequency to 133mhz now the pc is very stable although the performance degraded.
Every RAM comes with a specification about its preferable delay and latency for a given frequency..if that does not mach your pc may crash!

(...)

Broken In
rkb2005 said:
It worked for me dude!!
I have a hynix RAM and the pc always used to crash..I reduced my RAM frequency to 133mhz now the pc is very stable although the performance degraded.
Every RAM comes with a specification about its preferable delay and latency for a given frequency..if that does not mach your pc may crash!

Can u explain in detail how to change RAM frequency & wht was ur previous frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom