HELP! FORGOT MY DATAONE PASSWORD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the title says the thing
i forgot my dataone password
but its stored in the network connection manager in winxp
i know its encrypted, but is there any software that can retrieve it for me?

vinaypatel

Journeyman
hello

u have taken dataone connection BROADBAND

m i right ?

if yes then u have register ur connection at that time u got one unique id no.

m i right ?

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
I dont understand a piece of what vinaypatel has said, Pls make it clear.

Well, the best way is to contact the nearest telephone exchange. They will reset the password for you.

nawaz123

Broken In
dheeraj_kumar said:
i used elcomsoft's proactive password recovery, the registered version gave me the whole password....
nifty, eh?

U have not understood his question properly. He is using BSNL dataone internet. He lost his password or forgotton. He needs it. U are thinking as if he lost his winrar or any other software utility.

Now to solve password problem. He has visit to BSNL office and u need to request themm..

THey will reset ur password..

kato

Karthiksn
nawaz123 said:
dheeraj_kumar said:
i used elcomsoft's proactive password recovery, the registered version gave me the whole password....
nifty, eh?

U have not understood his question properly. He is using BSNL dataone internet. He lost his password or forgotton. He needs it. U are thinking as if he lost his winrar or any other software utility.

Now to solve password problem. He has visit to BSNL office and u need to request themm..

I think the he u are refering to is him itself he only started the topic

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
kato said:
nawaz123 said:
dheeraj_kumar said:
nifty, eh?

I think the he u are refering to is him itself he only started the topic

ROFL !!!! :D
Good read for a great laugh !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom