Help e to Decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmit

Core of the Processor
hey guys can anyone tell me which cell should i buy. My budget is upto 15K.
My prb is some of my friends say go for N70 some say N72, some r saying 3250.. some are SE fan they r saying go for SE810i... i m not able to decide... i m planning to buy in 1st week of Feb..
i want a fone which is min 2 yr future proof...
i m interested in N3250.. but my friends r saying that in that cell i cann't download softwares.. i don't know much abt these cells.. The things i want is 2MP camera with a gud zoom, Fm Radio, and a gud sterero sound.
plz help me out....
PS: mod plz delete one of these

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Considering your main requirement as 2MP Camera, FM radio and good music playback, I suggest SE W810i.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Help me to Decide

jmit said:
i don't know much abt these cells..
No problem, Mobile Gurus are here on TD;) (excluding me)

jmit said:
The things i want is 2MP camera with a gud zoom, Fm Radio, and a gud sterero sound. plz help me out....
I rank phones using my best knowledge and readings over here and some other forums and yest first of all I take you Requirements.

1)SonyEricsson W810i 13.4k (best soundand Cam with best head phone and 512mb Mem)
2)SonyEricsson K750i 9.5k (best Cam with good head phone and 64mb Mem)

None of phone in 9k-15K range beat above 2 for your requirments/\

But if you less care about cam, sound qulaity and want to use lots of tricks and tips with 3G (future proof) than go for following

1)Nokia N70 ME 15.4k or less
2)Nokia 6233 11.2k
3)Nokia N72 11.6k

OP
J

jmit

Core of the Processor
fine... all r saying to W810i.... but i also heard abt the prb in joystick... is there a prb

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
jmit said:
fine... all r saying to W810i.... but i also heard abt the prb in joystick... is there a prb
Joystick problem is seen in K750i. W810i has no problems. Go for it.

OP
J

jmit

Core of the Processor
can u tell me the prices of cells also... if possible give the mumbai prices.. thnx

K

krazyfrog

Since you want a phone that is min. 2 years future proof, it makes sense to go for a 3G enabled handset. In that case, i'd suggest you go for N70. It also fulfils your other requirements pretty well and should come within your budget.

sting

Journeyman
If u want Phone with Symbian then go for Noika n70 or any Nokia fone or If u want a Phone with Damn good Sound and Camera .. go for SE

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
jmit said:

No joystick in W810i:)

12500 Grey Market
13300 without speakers
13400 all included, just grab it till sale is last

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yeah no joystick in w810i so no question of joystick problems!!!

if you are sure that you won't change ur phone for next 2 years then n70 is the way to go. but if u plan to change ur phone in an year or so i'd advise against it. i'd say get w810i in that case. if you are not too keen on music then get n72 widout doubt!

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
SE Z710 at 10.8K is another choice with EDGE,2MP cam,FM,MP3 Stereo - reliable & Cost effective.

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Well the ME (or music edition) has an upgraded firmware, better media player, better headphones and 1 GB mem card as a standard package.. rest all remains the same

K

krazyfrog

^^ Yes it does. Actually Z710i is the non-Walkman version of W710i. All it lacks in comparison to W710i is Walkman player and sports application.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
^^ Yes it does. Actually Z710i is the non-Walkman version of W710i. All it lacks in comparison to W710i is Walkman player and sports application.

Krazy,

Than What about Z710i Sound and Camera quality compare to 6233 and N72?

Whats extra added with 6233ME compare to 6233?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom