Help... DIGIT DVD Feb. 2006 NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
hey guys just recd my subscription yesterday only to find out my DVD is not working. checked my frens PC also. the disc in not detected. NE 1 facing the same problem?

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
i am not facing exactly same problem but when i try to acess some setups on DVD the DVD keeps rotating and my pc hangs. i.e. the setups are not readable. But i donot care much about it as those are not the one i need much.
Also i found scratches on my cd (but it is working).

rajas700

Youngling
Mangal Pandey said:
hey guys just recd my subscription yesterday only to find out my DVD is not working. checked my frens PC also. the disc in not detected. NE 1 facing the same problem?

For problems pertaining to magazines, other related products, write to:
help@jasubhai.com

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
same prob wid me.... dvd does nt work
cd is detected but does nt autoplay and my pc hangs
when i try to browse thru the cd via my computer it opens but on clicking on a folder it does not open and system hangs :(

navino87

In the zone
Generic Superhero said:
same prob wid me.... dvd does nt work
cd is detected but does nt autoplay and my pc hangs
when i try to browse thru the cd via my computer it opens but on clicking on a folder it does not open and system hangs :(

Same problem with me also...... Is all this problem only for subscribers??? I cant understand what the hell problem with digit... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What can i do now???

abhishekkalra

Broken In
hi, i faced the same problem with my december and january issue and i just purchased the feb issue and not sure for how long it's gonna work?these people use so cheap media to write their cd's. guys,use ur common sense bcoz they r giving one cd/dvd for just Rs 125. do u think they r mad?

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Hi

There's nothing to be achieved from this topic - no other forum member can help you. For all CD/DVD woes, please contact

help@jasubhai.com

To bitch about/praise the content of the CD/DVD, use the Feedback thread in the Digitized section.

Locking Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom