Help! CPU Config @ Max 15k

sandy6ix

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Mostly for Photoshopping & Playing Games such as FIFA 12, Cricket.. Not very high end games.. Moderate ones.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:12k.. If the configuration is not good enough for 12k.. can extend to max 15k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 8. Even windows 7 will do.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:<=500 Gb. Can reduce too. I have external Hard disk of 1 TB.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:I have 24 inch Full HDTV (1080p). I'm planning to connect CPU to it using HDMI.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: None.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Within 1-2 weeks.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:will be done by assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Pune. I dont want to buy online as I'm not very sure how to assemble it.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I would like you guys to also include graphic card in the configuration you mention. I dont want any lag while playing these moderate games and while photoshopping.

Thanks..

ankush28

Bazinga
i3-3220 ~ 6.9k
B75m-d3h ~ 4k
Corsair value select 4GB 1333mhz cl9 ~ 1.8k
antec BP300 ~ 1.7k(available on infibeam if you dont find it locally)
any iball caninet - 0.8k
WD blue 500GB - 3k
MK200 - 0.7k
Asus 24x dvd writer - 1k

Minimum for your requirements

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
hdd 500GB 3k
ati hd5570 3k
GIGABYTE GA H61M-S1 board 2.5k
4GB kingston/corsair value ram ddr3 1333mhz cl9 1.5k
intel pentium g2010 or g2020 3k
any cabinet + coolermaster extreme power plus 350w smps 2k (or for 0.9k you can go for cabinet with smps, i used an intex nova cabinet with 450w smps for 2+ years without any issue (even +3.3, +5 and +12v rails were also running under specs) for an 95w amd cpu that too overclocked that can put it well above 110tdp which is still less than 55+43w=98w tdp of g2010/2020 and hd5570)
lg sata dvd writer 0.9k
mouse/keboard 0.5k

~15-16k total

Last edited:
OP
S

sandy6ix

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the suggestions guyss @truegenius @ankush28

@Chaitanya Yes, I would like to increase my budget to 20k.. Pls suggest now..

@RON28 yes bro, I stay in pune..I can get components from DCC or GV sales.. but i really have no idea how to assemble it.. If you guys think it's simple.. pls guide me in some way... so that I can save some bucks..

I spoke with DCC guys, for I3 processor/4gb ram/1gb graphic card/500gb hd & wireless keybrd & mouse they said it would cost around 21k.. Is it a good deal?

@RON28 yes bro, I stay in pune..I can get components from DCC or GV sales.. but i really have no idea how to assemble it.. If you guys think it's simple.. pls guide me in some way... so that I can save some bucks..

I spoke with DCC guys, for I3 processor/4gb ram/1gb graphic card/500gb hd & wireless keybrd & mouse they said it would cost around 21k.. Is it a good deal?

I'm coming to kill this shopkeeper :twisted:

For 20k:

A10 5800k (8000)
Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-DS2 (3650)
Corsair value Select 4GB x2 (4000)
WD Blue 500 GB (2900)
Corsair CX430V or Antec VP450P (2700)
Any iBall/Zebronics cabinet without PSU (800)
Logitech MK200 (750)

total: 22800

badass708

Broken In

Dude DON'T BUY FROM DCC or any other local store for that matter, they are too overpriced. Buy from havok nation in Koregaon park (pune) or Flipkart.

Top Bottom