Help! Confused about what phone to choose!

ladoo1985

Broken In
Hi Guys..I'm a new member to this forum and really appreciate if u tend to reply to this post. Thanks

Android 2.1/2.2 Vs Symbian^3 Vs Bada OS...:???::???::???:
I'm interested in buying a mobile for around 20-25K and a little bit no actually a bit more confused as to which mobile i should buy that basically serves all my need like office apps, big screen, 3rd party apps, touch etc.

I have been using symbian S60 v3 for past 3 yrs now and that is the best s/w considering the non touch phones as its ability to install 3rd party apps and multitasking, but I'm ain't fascinated by the touch UI that the symbian is providing in its touch phones.My problem is that should one wait for Symbian^3 (Nokia N8) as the videos look promising or should i opt for Motorola Milestone (Android 2.1/2.2) and also yesterday i read the news that samsung is also introducing its new s/w BADA and 2 new handsets are also coming one with the BADA OS and the other Android 2.1 and up-datable for 2.2.

I'm really a big Nokia fan.So, should i consider the Android OS but the problem is that the I don't trust MOTOROLA as they seriously have too much battery issues but on the other hand it's creating waves in the Mobile Industry and above all the New Samsung BADA OS is also coming. So, Please guide me regarding the same.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
re: Help! Confused about what phone to choose!

either get HTC Legend now or wait for Samsung Galaxy S.

OP
L

ladoo1985

Broken In
thanks for the comments..:grin:.
lately i have been going through other post's and Samsung Spica post is quite popular.
Now wat i want to know is that,
1. it an alternative to Moto coz its having android 2.1 and may be in near future can be upgraded to 2.2 ver.so why to spend 12-13k more for the same software.
2. Does all the android apps supports spica?

sujoyp

Grand Master
spica is a basic android device...u cant compare it with galaxy S

Galaxy S will be high on graphics, great on Camera, Might be improved UI, beautiful 4inch Super AMOLED display, 720p Playback & recording...

If u think all these r useless feature and u wont need it then go for spica its a good handset:grin:

Last edited:
OP
L

ladoo1985

Broken In
spica is a basic android device...u cant compare it with galaxy S

Galaxy S will be high on graphics, great on Camera, Might be improved UI, beautiful 4inch Super AMOLED display, 720p Playback & recording...

If u thing all these r useless feature and u wont need it then go for spica its a good handset:grin:

Thanks for opening my eyes mate....:lol::lol:.
one more thing ..is HTC Legend upgradable to Android 2.2 or not??

Top Bottom