Help Buying a new PC under a budget of Rs 35K..

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
Hi friends, please help me buying a new PC for home use. I'll be using it for surfing Internet, opening 10-15 tabs at once. Watching videos online and over YouTube, watching movies in Hd & Full HD. Playing games LIKE NFS, Far cry, etc, working on excel, and word. as My old computer is dead. I will be reusing my old Seagate HDD 1TB, and may also add a new HDD if my budget allows.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: as mentioned above, I ll be using it for surfing Internet, Watching movies, playing games like NFS & far cry.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:35K may add 2-3K more.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: no. No idea how and why it is done....!?

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 or Windows 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 TB will be sufficient(already have that one) . May add another if budget allows...

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: dell S2240L,

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: my old keyboard, mouse, HDD, DVD RW,

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: within 2-3 weeks. My old computer is dead.... So as soon as I get good suggestion.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No. But I'll do it myself...

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Kota, rajasthan. I'm ready to buy online. May be from Flipkart, Mdcomputers.in, primeabgb.com, snapdeal., and also from local market, which ever is marked at a reasonable price...

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: no.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
if you want a monitor them go with this rig -

FX 6300
Gigabyte 970A DS3P
Kingston HyperXBlu 4GB
Antec VP450p
Any Local Cabinet (without PSU)
WD Blue 1TB
Dell S2240L
Sapphire R7 250X

TOTAL ~ 38k

locally it should be cheap.

If monitor its not needed then get R9 270 instead of R7 250x and Antec VP550p instead of Antec 450p.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
i5 4440 - 12k
Asus B85 D3H - 5k
Kingston HyperXBlu 4GB - 2.7k
Antec VP 450p - 2.5k
Deepcool Tesseract - 2.7k
WD Blue 1TB - 3.7k
Dell S2240L - 8.5k

Get locally and it'll be within 35k unless the shopkeepers are noobs.

OP
Ashok Verma

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
I've a config in my mind... Please take a look and suggest...
Intel i3 4130 4th Gen.
Gigabyte GA-B85-D3H
Corsair Value select DDR3 - 4GB
Cooler Master Elite 343
Corsair CX 430 PSU...

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I've a config in my mind... Please take a look and suggest...
Intel i3 4130 4th Gen.
Gigabyte GA-B85-D3H
Corsair Value select DDR3 - 4GB
Cooler Master Elite 343
Corsair CX 430 PSU...

i3 won't be able to play many games. and i5>i3.
Antec VP450p is better than CX 430.
please make your budget clear and whether you want a monitor or not.

You say you don't wanna game, but in the questionnaire you said you want to play, please make that clear too. we can't help you unless we know what you really want.

- - - Updated - - -

if you can, get the i5(of you don't wanna game much). if you do wanna game, get the AMD config.

OP
Ashok Verma

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
i3 won't be able to play many games. and i5>i3.
Antec VP450p is better than CX 430.
please make your budget clear and whether you want a monitor or not.

You say you don't wanna game, but in the questionnaire you said you want to play, please make that clear too. we can't help you unless we know what you really want.

- - - Updated - - -

if you can, get the i5(of you don't wanna game much). if you do wanna game, get the AMD config.

Thanks friend for your prompt response, I do need a monitor.... And it is Dell S2240L

I'm not a hardcore gamer.... And don't play games too much... It means I play games. But only sometimes....

I also know that i5>i3 but it may be out of my budget that's why I thought of i3...

And thanks for sharing your thoughts with me...
new suggestions are welcome....

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i5 4440 - 12k
Asus B85 D3H - 5k
Kingston HyperXBlu 4GB - 2.7k
Antec VP 450p - 2.5k
Deepcool Tesseract - 2.7k
WD Blue 1TB - 3.7k
Dell S2240L - 8.5k

Get locally and it'll be within 35k unless the shopkeepers are noobs.

couldn't find any link / buy info for Deepcool Tesseract. no links on tirupati also.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Thanks friend for your prompt response, I do need a monitor.... And it is Dell S2240L

I'm not a hardcore gamer.... And don't play games too much... It means I play games. But only sometimes....

I also know that i5>i3 but it may be out of my budget that's why I thought of i3...

And thanks for sharing your thoughts with me...
new suggestions are welcome....

it doesn't matter if you play a little or you are a hardcore gamer. to run latest games, you'd need a good GPU(at least 250x) and personally I'd tell you to get the AMD config, its powerful than the i3 config and you can play all latest games at least on med too.

and the i5 rig I suggested is well within your budget(if you get locally)

- - - Updated - - -

couldn't find any link / buy info for Deepcool Tesseract. no links on tirupati also.

*www.theitdepot.com/details-Deepcool+Tesseract+BF+Mid+Tower+Computer+Case+-+Black_P21544.html

OP
Ashok Verma

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
A little bit confused about the motherboard... Which one should I choose.... Either ASUS B85M or Gigabyte GA B85M D3H.. GIGABYTE has on-board 7.1 channel sound.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Why are you searching for tirupati? Are you searching for any specific component?

I have searched the website of Tirupati Enterprises for Deepcool Tesseract just because the name of only Tirupati Enterprises is mentioned when I clicked on WHERE TO BUY IN INDIA on the website of DEEPCOOL.

sniperz1

Journeyman
I have searched the website of Tirupati Enterprises for Deepcool Tesseract just because the name of only Tirupati Enterprises is mentioned when I clicked on WHERE TO BUY IN INDIA on the website of DEEPCOOL.

Tirupati enterprises are now known as overclockers zone Overclockers Zone. They must be the deepcool distributors but I can't see the deepcool tesseract on their site. You can call them and ask though.
Deepcool tessaract is a good option at this budget. I purchased my cabinet from itdepot too. They packed it nicely and it was delivered in excellent condition.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Tirupati enterprises are now known as overclockers zone Overclockers Zone. They must be the deepcool distributors but I can't see the deepcool tesseract on their site. You can call them and ask though.
Deepcool tessaract is a good option at this budget. I purchased my cabinet from itdepot too. They packed it nicely and it was delivered in excellent condition.

why call them when they are not interested in selling it otherwise they would have listed it on their website or on ebay. i will get it from itdepot only. how much was delivery charge on your cabinet?

sniperz1

Journeyman
why call them when they are not interested in selling it otherwise they would have listed it on their website or on ebay. i will get it from itdepot only. how much was delivery charge on your cabinet?

I think probably the stocks are low of that particular model. The delivery charge depends upon your location and weight of the cabinet plus which courier service you choose. Chat with itdepot agent online and he will help you out. I was charged ~600 for shipping to mumbai

Top Bottom