Help buying a new notebook around 50k

rider

as Kratos
@skepticmuggle: Congrats in advance for your new purchase. Configure the fingerprint reader first. It makes logging-in to the system so easy. No need to enter password to login every time :)

Yea! it's an innovative and kind of unique function. But I prefer old fashion way by typing. :)

OP
S

skepticmuggle

Broken In
Just got my M6... It roxx guys!!! thanks a lot for helping me out .. @rider, @acewin, @webgenius..

@webgenius - waiting for your review now.

rider

as Kratos
Just got my M6... It roxx guys!!! thanks a lot for helping me out .. @rider, @acewin, @webgenius..

@webgenius - waiting for your review now.

Your welcome skepticmuggle. Congrats for your new laptop.:) Why don't you do review if you can? You will be the proud owner with first reviewing on this forum. It seems like webgenius is busy and getting difficulty to review.

OP
S

skepticmuggle

Broken In
@rider ... man.. am a bit too noob to write a review...

I have been busy with some work these days... so really didnt get much time to play with it.. But my first impressions are realy good.. love the finger print scanner, good battery life, look, the beats audio... was only able to install Virtua tennis 4 and it played just fine ( even on inbuilt intel graphics)

The only slight irritation is that the left palm rest gets slightly warm under use.. and it gets a little bit hot when doing graphics intensive work.. i have heard that many laptops has this problem since the GPu is directly below the left palm rest and all... Its definitely not unplayable or anything..in contrast to that the right palm rest is ice cold... Any suggestions guys ? Is it possible that my radeon graphics is working all the time even when its not needed or anything? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated..

@ webgenius.. do u have this problem ?

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
@skepticmuggle: I haven't done much graphic intensive work on this laptop. I have watched a lot of movies though. The left palm area does get a bit warm, but I won't say it is uncomfortable. Doesn't affect our work in any way.

OP
S

skepticmuggle

Broken In
@webgenius.. yea it doesn't..its a slight warmth only for me too.....only thing is that i have a lot of tying to do, mostly with a lot of programs open..so my palm is resting on it all the time..

PS: did you get my PM?

Top Bottom