[HELP 2 BUY] x58 Motherboard (LGA Socket 1366)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey Guys,

Posting after a long long time,

Just wanted to know the various sources from where can I 'still hope' to get a "new" x58 based Motherboard based on LGA 1366 Socket for my 1st Gen. Core i7-920 Processor.

Can you guys list/help me with such Sources, Any Brand will do, eVGA, Asus, Gigabyte, MSi

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers n e-peace...

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
it is too difficult to find a new one. used ones will be there on olx or quikr or even try ebay. also look at bazaar sections of various forums too.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hey Guys,

Posting after a long long time,

Just wanted to know the various sources from where can I 'still hope' to get a "new" x58 based Motherboard based on LGA 1366 Socket for my 1st Gen. Core i7-920 Processor.

Can you guys list/help me with such Sources, Any Brand will do, eVGA, Asus, Gigabyte, MSi

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers n e-peace...

OLX Link: Access DeniedHigh end MSI motherboard for sale LGA 1366, i7 9xx support
Aliexpress Link: P6X58D Premium Desktop Motherboard LGA 1366 Intel Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s Tested working -in Motherboards from Electronics on Aliexpress.com

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
OLX Link: Access DeniedHigh end MSI motherboard for sale LGA 1366, i7 9xx support
Aliexpress Link: P6X58D Premium Desktop Motherboard LGA 1366 Intel Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s Tested working -in Motherboards from Electronics on Aliexpress.com
Thanx a TON!! Really appreciate your Help.

Btw, will it be sensible to contact any of the Vendors/Companies Directly (like ASUS, MSi, Gigabyte etc) if they have a stock for the same?

Cheers n e-peace...

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thanx a TON!! Really appreciate your Help.

Btw, will it be sensible to contact any of the Vendors/Companies Directly (like ASUS, MSi, Gigabyte etc) if they have a stock for the same?

Cheers n e-peace...

Yes its better to contact the Vendors/Companies directly.
They might not have it in stock readily and they might get it for you taking some time.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Update:

Contacted the vendors..the x58 Lga 1366 socket based motherboards have been discontinued..
Sigh... :(

Updated Query:
How advisable/recommendable it is to order the latest z97 mobo+cpu from the USA. As one of my friend is coming back to Mumbai in Dec14'.

The price difference is 3-3.5k less on a Rs.15k mobo (priced in India).

Need your views and critical "points to remember".

Cheers n e-peace

Top Bottom