Status
Not open for further replies.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
I've just turned 18.I'm a nice looking guy,above average in studies & good with computers. The only thing that wories me is that my height is just 5'5''. It really affects my self-confidence.I've been excersising regularly but to no avail.I really want to know if there are some genuine height increasing supplements which I can use. Does this work-
Grow Taller Supplements

axes2t2

I am a cat
Height is not everything.Just be confident,keep your head up and look people in the eye.

You still got 1-2 years.Do some cycling and pull ups (not sure).

pratik385

In the zone
Cheer up buddy dont feel sad, it dont matter much. I'm 5.7 and height is not a priority, look at Salman, Leo, etc. The way one carry themselves is important. Completely agree with axes, also if you want to take suplements please take an advice from your family doctor first. :)

mitraark

Decrepit
No to supplements , a Big NO.

Height mostly depends on your genes, if your parents weren;t tall you cannot do much .. infact i shouldn't even talk like this , as if short height is some sort of physical disablilty... i am 6'1 but I surely stand out much less than people who are more confident and pull themselves together well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom