Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
OMG! This is just amazing!

Heidi movie is in Post-Production!

Movie teaser trailer:

Heidi with Grandfather:

*fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10603625_1472769369640419_6301828388606203201_n.jpg?oh=a508b01002d137a5edbdf506d93ec15a&oe=5535A6AE&__gda__=1432469758_2c174597214f4493ea5f3653a750454d

Heidi with Clara:

*de.web.img1.acsta.net/pictures/14/10/02/11/13/104773.jpg

Movie Imdb link: Heidi (2015) - IMDb

OP
R

roady

Digital Marketer
...And fast forward to 2015.

PS: I still haven't got my hands on a proper Heidi collection yet. :( Any one with any information on the same? :D

The movie looks promising though :O

tkin

Back to school!!
...And fast forward to 2015.

PS: I still haven't got my hands on a proper Heidi collection yet. :( Any one with any information on the same? :D

The movie looks promising though :O
English dub never got released in Media. If I had lots of money I'd send some henchmen to Cartoon Network office and loot the film rolls if they still had them. Anyway......

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=140168]roady[/MENTION]: Damn it man... buy the book already. From flipkart or from Amazon.
Digital edition in pdf form is available online easily.

Also, its still few months before Heidi movie gets released! :(

OP
R

roady

Digital Marketer
Update: Finally got my hands on japanese version along with english subs. Not bad I'd say. Guess i'll watch too along with my cuz :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Update: Finally got my hands on japanese version along with english subs. Not bad I'd say. Guess i'll watch too along with my cuz :)
Pm the link to [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] or me, we'll share it among ourselves.

OP
R

roady

Digital Marketer
Who would have thought we'd have a goldmine right here :cool:

*www.youtube.com/user/shahriarmaher/videos

This should complete the thread.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for sharing the playlist.
This thread ain't even close to be completed. The Heidi movie is still coming.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Time to fire up freemake.

So I used Freemake to download all the episodes of Heidi. Though I do have to complain about this software which you used to do it.
When I installed Freemake it also installed some service called CaptureLibService which use to take more than 95% of CPU at every system boot, rendering the system unusable, until I stop the service.

*i.imgur.com/Hh3Donc.jpg

I have now removed the software.

tkin

Back to school!!
So I used Freemake to download all the episodes of Heidi. Though I do have to complain about this software which you used to do it.
When I installed Freemake it also installed some service called CaptureLibService which use to take more than 95% of CPU at every system boot, rendering the system unusable, until I stop the service.

*i.imgur.com/Hh3Donc.jpg

I have now removed the software.

Weird. I didn't get any service like that. Was there any option to automatically download stuff? I'll check once more tonight. Even if there was a service I probably disabled it from services. The reason I use this software because it remembers the folder location. So if you download 30 videos one day and fire it the second day it'll skip the previous files. It can pause and download 4k.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
what do you mean by gold mine, i have seen Heidi animation movie, which was taken from a video cassette, very poor quality.

I have the physical copy and soft copy of the book, wish some body make a good movie on this story,

in the book when the Doctor finds Heidi in night in sleep walk, i cried at that time and felt just like Heidi.

its a very true innocent character

- - - Updated - - -

*www.theguardian.com/film/2015/aug/14/swiss-literary-heroine-heidi-set-for-new-film-trilogy

an Indian company also producing Trilogy of Heidi movie, and one German version is also ready to release in December2015 .

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i did not have cable tv in the 2000s. :\

i managed to get sneak peaks at CN at friends' houses.

Top Bottom