Headphones upto 10k

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I own a pair of Skullcandy SK Pro. The sound and all is great but the cans are too small for my ears and they get uncomfortable after some time. I need a good pair of large over the ear cans. Any thoughts on Razer Carcharias?

$hadow

Geek in making
If you buy over the ear you have to keep in mind that over the ear do tend to heat up after prolong usage. And I guess these will be used with the laptop solely?
Razer one is good but the steelseries H series are also worth a look.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
If you buy over the ear you have to keep in mind that over the ear do tend to heat up after prolong usage. And I guess these will be used with the laptop solely?
Razer one is good but the steelseries H series are also worth a look.

Over the ear only. I will use it with cell phone also.
Also, is there a adapter or something which combines speaker and mic plugs into long plug which mobiles use.

$hadow

Geek in making
Also, is there a adapter or something which combines speaker and mic plugs into long plug which mobiles use.

For using with mobile you will be requiring amplifier since the phone won't be able to use the headphones properly. I would suggest that you should check out Audio technica m40x & m50x. Though these are not the gaming headphones but these sounds way awesome. For gaming steelseries H series headphones are nice.

- - - Updated - - -

For using with mobile you will be requiring amplifier since the phone won't be able to use the headphones properly. I would suggest that you should check out Audio technica m40x & m50x. Though these are not the gaming headphones but these sounds way awesome. For gaming steelseries H series headphones are nice.

Top Bottom