Headphones under 2K

elton_1991

Broken In
Hi guys,I'm looking for a new pair of headphones which I'll be using on my Samsung wave(GT-S8500).I dont have any favorite music genre,so need something with a good balance between clarity and bass.I dont want the sound to leak in and out so ones with noise isolation cups would be good.
If needed I can stretch my budget to 2.3K but no more then that.

Update:Budget increased to 3K :D

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
If you can make do with IEMs, then the Brainwavz M1 is a good option. Rs. 1950 shipped from Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

OP
elton_1991

elton_1991

Broken In
@Desi
Thanks dude,but I dont want IEMs.And I've seen the HD 202 for Rs.990 at Lamington Road.Anything better than that?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@Desi
Thanks dude,but I dont want IEMs.And I've seen the HD 202 for Rs.990 at Lamington Road.Anything better than that?

Look for HD201 if you can find one. and HD-202 sells for 1400 bucks if I am right. do make sure that you are getting authentic piece. Also check Philips SHP2700/97 and

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. Open Aural is the best when it comes to producing good quality audio as the audio is not locked inside and travel out from the back. This way, the soundstage is more natural and accurate because of the sound not getting trapped inside. These can be full size headphones or on-the-ear type of headphones. (no size limit here, its the property of outer cup that matters here.

eg: Sennheiser HD800, Grado RS2i, AKG K141 (semi open), Philips SHP2700 (semi open)

Circumaural: full size headphones (can be closed back or open back or semiclosed or noise cancelling)
eg: HD202, HD800, Philips SHP2700
in-ear: also known as canal phones, these are earphones that are pushed into the earcanal to attain noise isolation and hence better audio quality.
eg: EP630, sennheiser CX 400, NUforce NE6.

Among the three, an open-aural full sized headphones gives best audio quality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom