headphones under 2.5k

evilwit

Journeyman
hey guys i want to buy headphones under 2.5k.it will be used to listen all types of music and sometimes movies.it should have tight bass and good clarity.thanks in advance

Tarun

In the zone
go for Titan BLACK the best around that budget but they are in-ear u will get those for ~2k in local stores (atleast the rates are 100 to 200 buck less in lamington rd ;))

i personally own a pair of Lowriders and i say the sound is good (not for that price tag :() but the built is i think a bit delicate specially the band with connects both the speakers and u cant have them on ur hears for more then 1o mins its terribly uncomfortable in long stretch uses

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Skullcandy? Are you freaking kidding me? They sound **** as compared to its competitors!

If you want iem (in ear ones) then go for Brainwavz M2 at 2.5k from pristinenote/lynx
No competition to that.
In case of headphones,

Get one of these
Audio-Technica Headphones- T200, T500 , M20,M35 , AD300, AD500, AD700, A900

Plus, if you want to know more about quality iems , visit this - Multi-IEM Review - 199 IEMs compared (Fischer Audio Tandem & HiSoundAudio Crystal added 10/05/11)

This site should be bookmarked and it also has lots of reviews for headphones as well, there's even a similar thread for headphones.

doomgiver

Warframe
have a look at ebay. there are so many headphones there. maybe you can save your money :))

Skullcandy Lowrider shoe ~ 2.2k :doublethumb:

go for Titan BLACK the best around that budget but they are in-ear u will get those for ~2k in local stores (atleast the rates are 100 to 200 buck less in lamington rd ;))

i personally own a pair of Lowriders and i say the sound is good (not for that price tag :() but the built is i think a bit delicate specially the band with connects both the speakers and u cant have them on ur hears for more then 1o mins its terribly uncomfortable in long stretch uses

^^ who let these nooblets out???
skullcandy, pfft, i'd rather stick burning pieces of wood in my ear.

Skullcandy? Are you freaking kidding me? They sound **** as compared to its competitors!

If you want iem (in ear ones) then go for Brainwavz M2 at 2.5k from pristinenote/lynx
No competition to that.
In case of headphones,

+1 for the M2, cant say anything else about the others.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^ the OP is asking for headphones,why are you suggesting him earphones. Few people have problem with earphones and feel only comfortable with headphone.
Can't go wrong with Shure 440/840 or Audio Technica.

Top Bottom