Headphone with good sound!

quan chi

mortal kombat
I am looking for headphones preferably over the head types with good volume,bass, treble etc.Range max within 2k.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Also on letsbuy
Buy Sennheiser HD 201 Wired Headphone at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Buy Sennheiser Wired Headphone HD 202 II at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I have HD 202. They get the job done and for this price I can't really complain. I think panasonics also have some good enough headphones for the price.

I have read somewhere that though sennheiser gives clear sound but its not that loud.I mean how is the volume.My old generic one has low volume.
Buddy try for panasonic too.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
I have read somewhere that though sennheiser gives clear sound but its not that loud.I mean how is the volume.My old generic one has low volume.
Buddy try for panasonic too.
That's the HD201 (without amp :p). I have the volume near 50% on my PC is its decent. But on my phone I need to go to the second highest level (I listen at a lower volume compared to most people.).

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Got the HD 201.Yeah the bass is not that good below 30hz you wont hear anything.The bad no volume control either.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
If you go by the threads name then I will say that I think I am satisfied.I bought them after testing few in the store.I have not used it for more than 3hrs therefore wont say much.As Ishu gupta said the sound clarity seems to be good.Atleast way better than my old generic one.
I tested on Mass Effect 3.The background sounds were clearly heard.

The ones I tested are HD180,Philips shp 2500(not fully sure)or SHP 2000 & iBall i2025MV.iball turned out to be the worst.Too high sound with very very low bass.I think the limit was 75hz. Philips had low volume.HD 180 and HD201 i think is almost equivalent having very less differences.

But bass is something which is a bit low.I have read even this problem can be ruled out by using amplifiers.Unfortunately they cost too much.

Top Bottom