headphone extension cable

sam1

Journeyman
hi everyone, i am planning to buy a headphone extension cable for use while watching movies on my desktop. found this on flipkart-

Headphone Extension Cable

any suggestions/opinions regarding price/quality or other available options will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I bought one a few years ago. 3-4 feet long for Rs. 20! :D . Quality sucks though. It needs to be wiggled to get it right .

OP
S

sam1

Journeyman
thanks for the info dude. ordered one anyway, as my sound system's headphone jack is acting weird.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Belkin is the way to go if you want 'quality'. Those 20, 30, 50 rupees one are waste of money even by their standards :|

shreymittal

Being Human
I bought one last month from Nehru place @30 bucks and only used it once till now because of the loose connectors they keep disconnecting the headphones and make a annoying sound. Better to get a Belkin Extension for quality.

OP
S

sam1

Journeyman
i went for the one mentioned in the link above (starting post). but i have not received the item till date, as they have mentioned it will take atleast 8-9 days for delivery.
flipkart might cancel the order in the end - now i can see that the item is mentioned as "out of stock".

Top Bottom