HDDlife - check the life of your HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
HDDlife is the protection of your personal information!

Your relatives' photos, your tourist videos, your diary and notebook, messages from friends, business information and documents - are you ready to lose it all at once?

All your data , everything you need both for your work and for your rest is stored on the hard drive of your computer even after it is switched off . It is the hard drive , not the processor , of your computer that really matters to you because if it breaks down , all your data – both personal and business – will be permanently lost.

Knowing about a possible failure in the work of your hard drive means having time to prevent all your data from being lost . HDDlife is a usable program that will allow you to control the health of your hard drive using an intuitive interface. Just run the program and it will show you the list of your disks with the percentage of their health left , as well as their temperature.

HDDlife can work in the preventative mode when it checks the health of your hard drives at regular intervals and informs you about the results of these checks in an unobtrusive way. If you get warned about a possible hard drive failure , you will protect yourself against losing your naturally priceless personal data.

Main features
• Controlling the health of your hard drives using the S. M. A. R. T. technology.
• Constantly monitoring the state of your hard drives in the background mode.
• Displaying the temperature of your hard drives.
• The full list of features.
*www.hddlife.com/images/screens/main_window_good_drive.png
Download here *www.hddlife.com/HDDlife.exe
More info @ *www.hddlife.com/

Sourabh

Laptoping
i m so desparate to check the hdd on my pc with this proggie

working on the office PC now and its results are pretty much disappointing

check the pic thats all i can say

is it worth relying?

*img139.echo.cx/img139/4489/hdd1bv.jpg

heheh but no worries i have ripped this hdd to the max almost 2 yrs ago

now this hdd is almost 4 yrs old :)

OP
G

gamefreak14

Journeyman
No Sourabh...no software is worth relying 100%. I've been using Hard Drive Inspector (check this out, cody) from a couple of days, and it says that my Seagate 40GB is close to failure state (TOUCHWOOD), when my Samsung 20GB (which is 6 years old) is doing fine. A lot depends on the motherboard as well as the onboard HDD controller.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
As a follow up you guys might also wanna check this out :

HDD Regenerator 1.41

Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface

Ability to repair physical bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface

The product ignores file system, scans disk at physical level. It can be used with FAT, NTFS or any other file system, and also with unformatted or unpartitioned disks.

Bootable regenerating diskette allows starting regenerating process under DOS automatically. The diskette can be created under Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000 / XP / 2003

Main benefits

Hard disk drive is an integral part of every computer. It stores all your information. One of the most prevalent defects of hard drives is bad sectors on the disk surface. Bad sectors are a part of the disk surface which contains not readable, but frequently necessary information. As a result of bad sectors you may have difficulties to read and copy data from your disk, your operating system becomes unstable and finally your computer may unable to boot altogether. When a hard drive is damaged with bad sectors, the disk not only becomes unfit for use, but also you risk losing information stored on it. The HDD Regenerator can repair damaged hard disks without affecting or changing existing data. As a result, previously unreadable and inaccessible information is restore

More info here:

*www.topdownloads.net/software/view.php?id=8307

cyberator

Broken In
i don't think these softwares give accurate info. my hdd's 5 yrs old n this software says it's gonna brk soon. but i kno it will not till 1 more yr.

hdd's life, in addition 2 what gamefreak said, depends on how u use it n in what condition is it kept.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
hmm... damn cant trust these softwares a bit..
nyways here are sum more tools ..

*www.pcsoftland.com/utilities/disk-utilities/HDD-Temperature.htm

*www.pcsoftland.com/utilities/disk-utilities/active-smart.htm

*www.pcsoftland.com/utilities/disk-utilities/SIGuardian.htm

*www.dirfile.com/hdd_thermometer.htm

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Talk about that! The Hard Drive Inspector declared this morning that my 4 months old Segate HDD is in near failure state!

What did I do?

I promptly uninstalled the piece of cr@p!

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Look at HDDLife version 2.0.50 which has the following files and packers.............

File [Packer]
---- ------
HDDLife.exe [ASProtect 1.2x (Probably multiple packing with ASPack as well)]
Updater.exe [UPX]
CrashRpt.dll [Microsoft Visual C++ DLL Method 3]
dbghelp.dll [Microsoft Visual C++ DLL Method 3]
laRTLu.dll [Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 DLL]
mfc70.dll [Microsoft Visual C++ DLL Method 3]
mfc70u.dll [Microsoft Visual C++ DLL Method 3]
msvcr70.dll [Neolite 2.0]
zlib.dll [Microsoft Visual C++ DLL Method 4]

Man............... Moreover, the serial should be activated online........... This program is too secure to be cracked........... Man...........

G

gxsaurav

download everest home edition 2 MB

go to storage ->S.M.A.R.T

if everything is OK, then be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom