HCL Monitor Flickers

ishan99

Broken In
I have a HCL LED Monitor and it was working fine until today. When i switched on my PC i noticed some green blotches ont the welcome screen and when my desktop screen came i noticed green flickering dots on it.
It bothered me but i ddnt take any notice, but i noticed that it was affecting my games.. Because the games which used to run smoothly before nnow run at an agonizing speed.
Please help me..
Heres the screenshot of it

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 124

gameranand

Living to Play
I have a HCL LED Monitor and it was working fine until today. When i switched on my PC i noticed some green blotches ont the welcome screen and when my desktop screen came i noticed green flickering dots on it.
It bothered me but i ddnt take any notice, but i noticed that it was affecting my games.. Because the games which used to run smoothly before nnow run at an agonizing speed.
Please help me..
Heres the screenshot of it

Try uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU Drivers.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
is your pc performing slow?
try to post a screenshot of crystal disk info. it can be an indication of hdd failure.

OP
I

ishan99

Broken In
Then I think some river files are corrupted and creating problems. I think a clean OS reinstall might solve the problem. It solved once for me.
Brother i have tried all this. YEah when i reinstalled the OS this problem went away , but after 2 or 3 days it came back..:/..Its really getting on my nerves

is your pc performing slow?
try to post a screenshot of crystal disk info. it can be an indication of hdd failure.
Come to think about it, yeah, its working quite slow and considering i have a high processor and 2 GB RAM its working VERY slow.
Well here is the screenshot u wanted..Untitled.jpg

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
hdd has some problems as indicated by yellow marks. but the values are not too high. I suggest to try a clean install. that might sometimes solve the slowness problem. also , keep an eye on those two parameters(yellow indication). if it increases rapidly, rma your drive.

OP
I

ishan99

Broken In
hdd has some problems as indicated by yellow marks. but the values are not too high. I suggest to try a clean install. that might sometimes solve the slowness problem. also , keep an eye on those two parameters(yellow indication). if it increases rapidly, rma your drive.
OK bro but what about my display? How should i improve it?? Not even CS 1.6 is working man!!!! :'(

Top Bottom