Having Problem With GIGABYTE MA78GM-US2H(Except XP nothing is installing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aneek

Broken In
Hello,
Recently I bought a new motherboard,processor, ram and a graphics card for my old system to upgrade it.
The Processor is AMD Phenom X4
Motherboard>GIGABYTE MA78GM-US2H
2GB * 2 DDR2 Ram
1GB NVIDIA 9400GT
However after upgrading when I installed xp it was ok.But after that I tried to install Windows 7 RC. But after booting from the DVD after welcome screen the process just stops. Only The blue wallpaper of Windows 7 shows.
Previously I had 2 HDD as SATA and 2 Optical Drives.One is a CD drive and another is a DVD Drive..Before posting here some googling showed me having some problems with this mother board as sometimes it doesn't detect SATA HDDs or that kind of results.But nothing is clear to me..So please help me...Thank you in advance..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@aneek, just wait for 10-15 minutes at that blank screen, win7 installation is very very slow on my rig too :)

OP
aneek

aneek

Broken In
well, Previously I've installed Win 7 or vista both on my old pc with the old board in it..But yesterday google showed me to change my bios conf to Native IDE...Don't know how to change it..Not at all clear for me...any suggestions about this..????

P.S.::::
yes I waited for atlease half an hour but the disc stopes moving in the drive and I got stuck with the blue wallpaper thing.....Thanks for ur advice...

Please provide some sollutions on this....Thank you in advance.........:neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom