Have you heard of this amazing web 2.0 site UVouch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Out of my habbit of discovering fantastic things on the Internet, I have got hold of this new site called *www.uvouch.com.

This site offers you the oppurtunity to create your own social networking site for free. You can create a Fan club about your band, workplace, your favorite sports star or even about you or your own product or colection. Then you can invite friends to join and participate in the club. You can put your videos, music, pictures, poll and many other stuffs. This is a best idea to promote your stuff without investing much.

For more information on doing this, you may read the following posts in their blog:

*www.uvouch.com/blog/2008/01/1...-the-internet/

You can also find information abt Uvouch in my blog at

*blog.techiezone.in/2008/01/05...ly-new-avtaar/

You can also submit your bookmarks like links and videos and like digg people can start vouching and make your content popular.

I have been using Uvouch.com to save and organize videos, clips and links from anywhere all in one place. It`s a cool website where we can easily share videos, clips, links and other useful online findings with friends. At Uvouch.com, You can also:

- Import videos from Youtube, Metacafe, Grouper, Blip.tv, Dailymotion and other websites
- Organize videos into playlists, tags and categories
- Save links and annotations (selected text) from a web page
- Build your own network of friends
- Create video, link and tag rolls to display on your blog/website
- And much more...

Please click on the following link to connect with me:

*www.uvouch.com/registration.p...nvite=MTU1ODQ=

I have also created two communities called Deepika Padukone and Tata Nano and request you to take part in the community and the discussion in those.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Nice but I don't think I can successfully manage my profiles over multiple social networking sites. Orkut is the best for me!
Orkut offers everything this new one offers.

OP
A

ajaykumarmeher

Broken In
@ Rohan

You made it wrong. This is not only a social networking site but a social bookmarking too. Apart from that the site is in the process of implementing revenue sharing scheme very soon. It offers you far more functionality then Orkut. Better to say that it is a combinatioin of Orkut, facebook and digg.

goobimama

 Macboy
Yeah but these things have to get famous enough for them to be useful. All depends on their marketing capabilities and server performance and such.

friend_sunit

Broken In
:)) yeah... too many social networking sites around.. sometime ago, a friend of mine..was also ready with a social networking site.. but then gave up the idea ;).. the net is full of such people..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom