Have You ever Taken an Accident Victim To Hospital ?

gunda_26

Broken In
Just a few days ago,we all saw a very shocking video of a man along with his four year old son and dead body of his wife and daughter in a jaipur Tunnel.Very shocking to see that no body had shown mercy on just four year boy,who was injured and help came after 40 minutes.For me it was very heart rending to see and still rattle my mind.According to experts,fear of Police was the main factor for not helping the helpless family.After that incidence,I searched the net ,websites of ministry of surface transport,and almost all police departments say that now it not necessary to reveal your identity and instruction to all police officials are to be courteous to already distressed man and not to insist on formalities.One of my friend who helped an injured man in accident to hospital had a very embarrassing experience with police.but I want to know whether anyone of you at this forum has helped and injured man in accident to hospital.What was your experience.Good or bad.Please share here.Thanks

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
I heard of another incident here in Ktm.
A man found an old man in the street in a fatal condition. The kind soul took the man to the hospital where he died.
The man faces the charge of murder.

Top Bottom