Have you earned money from internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunda_26

Broken In
Internet is a virtual world having magnitudes of possibilities and opportunities.But Any one of you have found any job or money earning opportunity simply surfing or remaining on the net.Please share your secrets and experiences.

codred

Broken In
i have heard about free online paid surveys... one just needs to register with such sites and fill "paid surveys" on wide range of topics and get paid anywhere from $1 to as much as $30 per survey. they pay through paypal or mail you cheques. the amount per survey depends on how long the perticular survey is... actually u get paid for "your time you spend" in filling these surveys... just enter "free online paid surveys" in google search and u'll get many such sites.. i would like to know feedback about this stuff... anyone..!!??

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Feedback: ooooaaaa...urgh....hmmm....zzzzz....hmmm...wtf (Hope you get it :D)

For me google adsense + gfx design a bit = Rs. 2o,ooo

dd_wingrider

In the zone
did a freelancing stint last year feb, earned around $2000 in same month, then got bored of it + office work was too much, so didnt get time. Will start working soon as then the value of dollar was around 39 and now its almost 50 :D .

red_devil

Back!
Not a DIME :D

not at all into that Google AdSense thing..earning off google isn't as easy as it is made out to be [imho]

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Yes, I have :) via my blog, ChotoCheeta.com :). Source of earning are Google Adsense / InfoLinks / Dedicated Ads...

Often I get offers of Paid review / Hot linking but I have not yet accepted any !!!

Thanks.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^Choto, can you tell me what these 'paid reviews' are all about. are they really meant to present a fair review, or just sing praises of products?

I never had the chance to write any paid review(cause I don't have any impressive site) but I do not think anybody will risk their money and product of an honest review.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^Choto, can you tell me what these 'paid reviews' are all about. are they really meant to present a fair review, or just sing praises of products?

I never had the chance to write any paid review(cause I don't have any impressive site) but I do not think anybody will risk their money and product of an honest review.

It really depends...

See some time a brand would just want you to mention them as for visibility where as some may want a full review as per their need... but in any case no one would pay you to write -ve about their products !!!

I avoid them for 2 basic reasons..

1. I blog because I am un-edited over there :D hence paid review clashes with the primary reason of the blog
  2. I earn from the blog to make sure I can afford the hosting charges (they are huge), so there is no need for me to push for extra income !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom