Have to Diagnose Again & Again Internet Connection To Fix Problem

sahilqaiser

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends...
I have a BSNL Wimax OutDoor CPE. I Have been using it for around one year. From A Few Days I am having a problem with my Internet. Sometimes my internet stops, the internet icon in notification bar show the EXCLAMATION Mark. Whenever i Diagnose the connection it starts to work again after showing that the "Default Gateway is Not Available - FIXED" message.
Error1.JPG
I Have A Habit Of Keeping MY PC On for Days UNATTENDED. So this thing is creating a problem for me.. PLEASE HELP!!!

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Are you using McAfee?
If yes, try this:

*answers.microsoft.com/en-us/window...internet/7ee7b350-3937-4b7a-bbc5-786b2333f4b2

OP
S

sahilqaiser

^ Are you using McAfee?
If yes, try this:

*answers.microsoft.com/en-us/window...internet/7ee7b350-3937-4b7a-bbc5-786b2333f4b2

Thank You For Your Reply.. But I Am Using Avast Free Version ... And I Checked The Link.. My Internet is Working Fine But Once in Every 2-3 hours (Approx) it disconnects and then shows the Exclamation marks.. Disabling and Re-Enabling The Connection Also Works.. But Cant DO That Again And Agian.. As I Said I Keep The PC ON While I'm Gone to College...

doomgiver

Warframe
try doing this in command line :

ipconfig /flushdns

whenever this problem happens (this command releases your temporary IP address assigned to you, so the ISP server has to contact your pc and assign it a new number. this is similar to disabling and re-enabling your connectionj)

also, try doing this :

ping <your dns server> -n 100
or
ping <any address> -n 100

(-n 100 asks it to repeat the ping 100 times, its arbitrary number, can replace with everything. eg, when i want to collect long term packet loss data, i do -n 9999, so it keeps on working for a lonnng time. i hope you understod)

ratul

█████████████████
also, try doing this :

ping <your dns server> -n 100
or
ping <any address> -n 100

(-n 100 asks it to repeat the ping 100 times, its arbitrary number, can replace with everything. eg, when i want to collect long term packet loss data, i do -n 9999, so it keeps on working for a lonnng time. i hope you understod)

why not just use -t instead of -n xxxx.. :p

OP
S

sahilqaiser

Thankxx... Its Been 7 Hours And I Haven't Seen The Problem Happening Again.. I DOnt Know Which one of the Solutions Worked But THANKS

Top Bottom