Have a config in mind,suggest something if you have something better in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I have a nagging question thats been bothering me.
I saw on an X3 435 review video on the web that it runs at an idle temp of 37 degrees and goes to 45-47 on load.
However the 435 I bought seems to run at 44-45 at idle and shoots upto 55 degrees(noticed this while playing assassins creed).
I even noticed 67 degrees once.However it switched down to 53 degrees as soon as it went up to 67. :|

What could be the problem??
I know my cabinet is one of the crappiest cabinets one could find in the market,but I have done a pretty good job with the cable management. :|

So is this 55-57 degrees temperature under load normal?

thats very much normal - don't forget we live in India- now summer, every where except in high altitudes , the temp is around 40C and ambient room temps especially facing east and west always exposed to direct sunlight would 35-38C min...........

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I have a nagging question thats been bothering me.
I saw on an X3 435 review video on the web that it runs at an idle temp of 37 degrees and goes to 45-47 on load.
However the 435 I bought seems to run at 44-45 at idle and shoots upto 55 degrees(noticed this while playing assassins creed).
I even noticed 67 degrees once.However it switched down to 53 degrees as soon as it went up to 67. :|

What could be the problem??
I know my cabinet is one of the crappiest cabinets one could find in the market,but I have done a pretty good job with the cable management. :|

So is this 55-57 degrees temperature under load normal?

apply good TIM & run your pc without cabby, with AC set on 23-25degree. u'll get the same reading reviewers gets during testing. don't worry. its normal. simply buy a good thermal grease & apply. and see load temp go down by as much as 8-10degree. not sure about idea temp(do ideal temp really matters?).

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Thanks.

By the way it rained here a lot last night and temperatures here are really cool this morning. :D

I checked the cpu temp
It was around 39 degrees.So I guess you guys were right. cheerio. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
if u into unlocking, MSI is a good brand. gigabyte is out of question as it cost close to 6k.

if going for X4 630, u may look for board based on AMD 870X. its a 880G without the mGPU. everything same. cost same, however u'll be getting Crossfire (not in all boards). bad part, Crossfire runs at X16 + X4 mode. Biostar have released 2 870X board. look for them. not to mention, looks uber sexy :bump:
they are damn good
TA870+ is a ATX board but what about the other one?
i didnt got more info on that
can u give me a nice link

also the prices and do u think they will outperform 785 based mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom