has silent hill been released in india??

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
well guys i dont know.but i have heard that silent hill3 is a good horror game.well i have not seen anyone discussing about that game in this forum. well is it not released in india.or has anyone ever playred that game. well i have never searched for that game but i think before i do so i must take your suggestions.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have played the game only once on the PC & just to tell you that it somehow left me disappointed.The graphics were pathetic,an obvious port job gone bad.Not only that but it wasn't as exciting as the RE series.Not sure if the game has officially been launched in India but my friend owns a legit copy of both Silent Hill 3 and 4 which he bought from Alfa in Mumbai.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i have completed silent hill 4 and u r talking about 3 , i have played 2nd and 3rd part too both r good

SolidSnake

Broken In
pra_2006 said:
i have completed silent hill 4 and u r talking about 3 , i have played 2nd and 3rd part too both r good

:D ...BTW, you managed to complete 4? It was such a boring game.

SolidSnake

Broken In
shashank_digitreader said:
SILENT HILL 4 THE ROOM is awesome.

Yes, story is awesome. Graphics are not upto SH3 IMO, music is great too. The biggest letdown is the slow pace of gameplay....aur woh bhoot jo udta rehtaa hai aur martaa hi nahin. S/he sucks....:mad: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom