Has anyone bought from dell.co.in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero77cool

Broken In
Just wondering.

Im interested in buying a Studio XPS 16 from the Dell site.
Customized, it amounts to about Rs. 72,000. But it says taxes will me mailed to me after I provide my paying options.

Has anyone bought anything from there? And how much would the taxes amount to?
Is it possible to go to a Dell showroom and ask for the same without shipping directly to me or will it be more expensive?

I have bought from dell website one 1525 lappy some 6 months back. But at that time i customised the laptop on dell website and they asked for my contact details. Then dell executive called me from bangalroe and asked for the details.

She agreed to give me some discount of some 2.5 K. Also she told me I can avail corporate discount if laptop price is more than 48 K (I guess 5% she offered)

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I am also interested in buying from Dell..I wanna go for Dell Studio..Should I call the toll free no. or should I configure online and submit my request??

If I buy on my company's name, will I b eligible for corporate discount??

Last edited:

pickster

Professional Layabout.
the best bet is to call the toll free number and talk to a rep.
you can choose config on the phone and if you request, he/she will give you a discount and send you the quotation.

you can clarify all kinda doubts with them.

harry10

Gadgets freak
I am also interested in buying from Dell..I wanna go for Dell Studio..Should I call the toll free no. or should I configure online and submit my request??

If I buy on my company's name, will I b eligible for corporate discount??

Pm me your mail id and the Model you wanna buy and someone from Dell will get in touch with you asap.

Scorpion

Journeyman
I got my XPS from the website. Book the piece, their PRO will call you andd tell you the final price. Bargain with him ( yes, like in vegetable market), he will give you more discount. :D
I got 5k discount after I pestered him... he called me thrice. I refused his first offer; ;)

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I configured my Dell Studio 15 on Dell's website..The final amount is coming out 2 be 58152/-. Can anyone please tell me how much tax will I have 2 pay on this amount?

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
The second time the same question is being asked in the same thread. I would suggest you to call the toll free number and give your mailing address to the rep so that they would calculate the taxes and octroi if any and tell you the final price. There is no general tax calculation that thinkdigit forum fellow members can give you. Each state has its own tax norms.

I have bought from dell website one 1525 lappy some 6 months back. But at that time i customised the laptop on dell website and they asked for my contact details. Then dell executive called me from bangalroe and asked for the details.

She agreed to give me some discount of some 2.5 K. Also she told me I can avail corporate discount if laptop price is more than 48 K (I guess 5% she offered)

Almost the same story with me, with little changes. I bought my 1525 in August last year, i too configured it online and at that time it showed me 46.xx K with taxes calculated for Delhi. But when i got the support call from banglore, by a guy :D , dunno whether he gave me a discount or if the taxes were calculated wrong on website, but he told me 42.xx K, so i added 1 year complete cover to it and the final price was 44,320.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom